Elden Ring Lore Thread

Let's get another one going.

We were so close at the end of last lore thread to agreeing on the whole GEQ story. So close. Let's see where this thread goes though.

Attached: RenallaGodskinGloam.png (2064x1018, 3.56M)

Attached: elden ring uhl jellyfish man.png (1800x600, 1.06M)

I let this guy fuck my wife

user, I'm a girl.

Brilliant, weird lake of rot statue man is a jellyfish. Now who is this guy?

Attached: NokstellaSwordStatue2.jpg (1228x1072, 363.53K)

I thought it was obvious even from the name that they are a cult that peels off the skin of gods and wear them.

Rennala looks a lot like the Albinauric big sister

There's nothing of value left with these threads.
All the Anons with interesting takes are waiting for the DLC, leaving the most autistic left.
All you'll find are Maleniafags slowly bending the lore into a shape where Malenia and Miquella are tragic victims who did no wrong.
I'm only going to miss the fishfag, if he's still around

Attached: 1649779686396.png (521x521, 223.74K)

radagon

godwyn is rosus. part of his godly dutie was guiding the dead, which is why he was so beloved by so many, and also why people stopped going to the roots/dying in general after the events of the shattering.

all of marika's children have a "twin", either literally or spiritually

morgott has mohg
malenia has millicent
miquella has st. trina
godwyn has rosus

Reminder:
>If the stars command our fates, then amber-hued stars must command the fates of the gods.
>It is said that when Oracle Envoys appear, playing their pipes, they do so to herald the arrival of a new god, or a new age.
>"My brother will keep his promise. He possesses the wisdom, the allure, of a god—he is the most fearsome Empyrean of all."

Attached: frog.png (453x426, 390.07K)

miquella tried to create a duality the way his mother did, hence the creation of the female st. trina, but it quickly failed and disappeared when mohg took his cocoon.

Zanzibart...

>All you'll find are Maleniafags slowly bending the lore into a shape where Malenia and Miquella are tragic victims who did no wrong.
This is canon though

Attached: __malenia_blade_of_miquella_and_miquella_elden_ring_drawn_by_donar0217__9a8844082aad633211bd45a2280a9553.png (660x899, 641.91K)

Did we finally get rid of that "required reading" autist posting his long-ass headcanon bullshit in every thread?

I think so, nobody was engaging him anymore and I guess he finally got tired of spamming.

Sadly we did, through his obnoxious autism he led most lorelets out of Plato's cave.
Now that he is gone lorelets have begun taking over again with fan fiction.

>leaving the most autistic left.
The most knowledgeable autistic ones left and that's why Carianigger posters are slowly pushing back in and they are not immediately ridiculed out of the thread.

>agreeing on the whole GEQ story
Agreeing on what? That she is Daedicar?

is the Seamless coop mod canon?

LLschizo is gone bros...

Attached: 1653075657258.png (660x755, 604.6K)