Same world

>same world
>same engine
>6 fucking years
How do they keep getting away with it?

Attached: Breath-Of-The-Wild-2-Link-Confused.jpg (1800x900, 155.8K)

Reset.

Because tendies will lap it up like always

BotW2 will be one of the greatest video games of all time. Again.

And Any Forums babbies will seethe for another decade. Again.

Attached: 1653116456249.gif (245x190, 809.06K)

>>same engine
Who cares

Prease understand

because everyone know that Nintendo is undefeated in terms of making big projects of their own franchises.
Main line mario never failed;
Main line zeldas never failed;
Why i shouldn't trust in more than 3 decades of good content?

They will create a game changing idea and it's gona be awesome, as always.

This.

Nintendo can be relied on - almost without fail - to deliver the best video games in the world. This has been a constant for 40 years now. BotW2 is gonna be amazing.

I'm sure they've been mostly focusing on story

tfw BotW's engine is the last remnant of the game engine they've been using since Mario 64.

Splatoon 2, ARMS, Odyssey, and Mario Maker 2 are Red Carpet

?? The last mario parties? Odyssey kinda sucked, botw sucked

>Odyssey kinda sucked
What the fuck? It's one of the best 3D Marios

It's style was all over the place, realistic animals and shit, humans. Normal mario levels. Level design was pretty shit since it was just generic hit some piles, get your shit. Not an actual designed path. It forces you to do it to get to the next place too.

I'm playing it right now and this is untrue reductionist horeshit

Yes we know special needs kids need a very obvious path to follow but believe it or not even kiddies these days can explore.

You don't understand, user, old is good, new is bad. People unironically thing this, you can't reason with nostalgia retards. All you can do is let them dwell on the past.

Not that guy but I don’t think the Nintendo seal is so much quality of game so much as quality of product. They’re are almost no bugs in Nintendo releases, and they are always complete games (Pokémon withstanding).

There isn't a realistic textured dinosaur? New donk city doesn't exist? Are you a blind fucking mega retard?
Who said that moron? A bunch of random moons doesn't mean good 'open world game design', it's just generic padding. Dumb nigger

>There isn't a realistic textured dinosaur? New donk city doesn't exist? Are you a blind fucking mega retard?
Sorry I don't care about aesthetics in games, I was mainly talking about the level design. Would have quoted it but I got lazy.

>customers will eat ze bugs and be happy
>company sells them more of the bugs they like to eat so much
>this is somehow the companies fault

Attached: 160iq.jpg (1024x1024, 109.69K)

Sure they got some quality in terms of polish, but in terms of amount of content that most people could look back and think it was really good. The last of the good content they made was pretty much the Wii U. Even Nintendo Land provided more of an experience than that dogshit Mario Party game we got.