So much fucking SOVL

Attached: RealityInGames010317_9[1].jpg (624x352, 52.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBihcsxGFLo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking based SA2CHAD

Why did Shadow have one less move and one less level than Sonic?

youtube.com/watch?v=jBihcsxGFLo

Attached: sonic kino.jpg (211x374, 24.89K)

Sonic, Knuckles, and Eggman were the only planned characters, originally. Shadow, Rouge, and Tails were made playable later on. It really shows in how Tails and Rouge's levels are compared to their counterparts.

Attached: shadow starts.jpg (594x767, 81.42K)

Sonic Adventure 2 is the only Sonic game I actually enjoyed from both the classic and modern eras. Why they didn't rehash the same exact gameplay in future games will forever remain a mystery to me.

Because Heroes and Shadow were both improvements in every facet.

Attached: 1620575396363.png (1292x864, 1.29M)

>first Sonic game with rails has actual momentum
>every Sonic game since doesn't transfer momentum and has fixed speed
Why?

Shadow the Hedgehog is very very similar

For every good level in this game there's like 2 bad ones.

To make sure niggdow fans know their place.

Didn't Heroes have rail momentum?

I can hear that image

because they have no idea what they are doing.

need a coffee mug that says
>It all starts with this
>a cup containing the ultimate power

Because its not called Shadow Adventure 2

Finally a thread where I can ask for some help. Is the SA2 pc port known to have audio issues? I know SA2 already has terrible sound mixing but a lot of times music doesn’t even kick in during levels until like 8 seconds pass by. Not really sure how to fix it, a lot of times the music and audio will even start looping like a scratched record but then fix itself after 10 seconds please help sirs

Yeah mb. The gamecube ones had it because they had similar engines. I'm pretty sure after they don't.

It did. It also had the same rail balancing mechanic as SA2, they just added that move where they flip back and forth so people think they changed it but what that move actually does is bring you to the speed cap and you need to rail grind like SA2 to get true max speed. People always spout false information about Heroes.

Friendly reminder that Radical Highway and Sky Rail are actually Sonic's stages.

Didn't a magazine say that at one point Sonic would have to choose whether to enter a submarine or not? Does that mean he would have also gone to Aquatic Mine?

what a stupid fucking picture

SA2B has different audio balancing than its DC version, yes. There's a mod on gamebanana that supposedly fixes this/lets you set the music and SFX volumes separately but it's still buggy in that sometimes sound effects don't play
>lot of times music doesn’t even kick in during levels until like 8 seconds pass by. Not really sure how to fix it, a lot of times the music and audio will even start looping like a scratched record but then fix itself after 10 seconds
I didn't have that issue, though.

I see. Yeah I first noticed it in City Escape when the truck starts chasing you and it was completely silent for almost 10 seconds lol