Where are they??

Where are they??

Attached: Screenshot_20220607-170205-1.jpg (540x537, 165.85K)

it would be really hard for her to lead after she taught ryu sex then got pregnant 75 times.

Attached: 1626955237619.webm (392x538, 223.55K)

>liking Sean
Why?

Because Max likes him

OK... why does Max like him?

They're going for the NEW face of Street Fighter, not the same old shit they've had for 30 years
>Where's Sakura?
She's at least 30 years old now.
>Where's Sean?
In the background like all the other SFIII characters because they were the least-sold DLC.

>Ryu's protege
>Ken's protege

They literally should be the main characters.

Attached: SF_Sean.png (1024x1366, 1.37M)

He's cool

>She's at least 30 years old now.
She's not, lmao

He's got an underdog appeal.

in new generation and second impact he was a beast. then they fucked him up 3rd strike and proceeded to go into the past and little brother him

>ryus protege

he doesnt have one of those

>Sean with Laura's command grab
I will make dirty deals to see it happen

Attached: SEAN.jpg (1600x1600, 195.86K)

Ken as the MC in a redemption arc would've been cool.

Also Sean would have been nicer than Luke.

Its real weak that they mainly went with the SF2 characters for the returning cast.

My dream is Street Fighter Tag Team game with Sean and Sakura as the protagonists. It just makes so much sense.

My thoughts exactly. It'd be kino.

Cause he's scrappy.

Nah, make tackle special cancellable instead.

What are people's thoughts on Luke anyways?

People really shit on him at first

Attached: 1636888837041.png (701x522, 562.87K)

He's another blonde fightfag that will be dropped as soon as SF6 launches.
I don't have any strong feeling on him eitherway.

He feels nice to play as, his theme is a banger, his design is nothing special but it's solid.

the moment they change his model so he doesnt look like Indian Joker is the moment I stop caring.
I have a contemptful love for him.

>sean
dead or retired
>sakura
will be a mother in 6

>MAKE A BLACK CHARACTER AND A FEMALE THE PROTAGONISTS, NO ONE ON Any Forums WOULD EVER COMPLAIN OR THINK THIS IS PROPAGANDA

I dislike SF3 but Sean is cool. I'd like to see him in a better game

you think capcom cares about Any Forums?

>(semi) shoto with a command grab
No thanks, this isn't KoF

>New face of Street Fighter
I don't see an older Mel and Li-Fen up there.

Attached: Df6rHfOUYAAC7dY (JPEG Image 1920 × 1080 pixels) — Scaled (57%).png (1024x550, 1.21M)

couldn't care much; they're going hard on appealing to the younger UFC audience given he's a PMC contractor who plays on PC. As a fan of Alex, I'm used to seeing Capcom throw others the bone before us
Sean has a fun unique shoto playstyle and has established chemistry with both Ryu and Ken, and while Sakura's closer to what the traditional style is she'd still be a good fit. Fuck what Any Forums thinks, anyone who can't do a dp input doesn't deserve an opinion on this

>Any Forumseddit
>Important
lol
lmao

I am a malding incel Nazi and I think Sean is based, sorry buddy.

He's interesting and his control style is unique. He's not my favorite newcomer but I like him. I hope we see more new input types with the other 6 characters

Blond guy, brown haired girl, and black guy is standard since the 90s. It's literally just streets of rage 1 main roster.