Completely ruined WC3 with their demake

>completely ruined WC3 with their demake
>shit in diablo fans mouth with diablo immortal
>overwatch 2 is just shitty DLC for overwatch 1
>world of warcraft had one of the worst expansions it had ever had
>they even managed to bring p2w into WoW classic with level boosts and by completely ignoring bots
How would you save them?

Attached: 1631712414277.png (1000x553, 82.76K)

>How would you save them?
By granting them the sweet release of death.

they have been dead since a decade and don't deserve saving

I'm sure Microsoft will save them just like all the other companies which are doing so much better now under them

They don't need saving their brands are too powerful.

>ignoring bots
bots are good for the economy. they give you lots of cheap materials that you would never want to farm for yourself.
>b-b-but bots bad
this is just an easy scapegoat for Incompetent devs

Blizzard has diversity. They don't need to impress the world of chuds.

Is d2r considered a success or failure?

a success, but not blizzard's. they didn't develop it.

It's simple, really. Get more diversity hires and put out more furry and LGBT content. The retards will lap it right the fuck up as they always have and Blizzard will be eligible for more BlackRock handouts.

Attached: we are game 2.png (747x3715, 3.25M)

>Diablo fans
Have been burned since 3. Their hopes were smashed with Immortal.

>OW2
Should have just been a spin off title with the sole focus on PvE. OW1 should have just kept being supported for the E sports.

>WoW
Shadowlands was just the last straw. People were sick of their shit by WoD(remember it was a glorified movie tie in). The ONLY reason Legion is remembered fondly is because of all the balance patches that fixed all the issues by the end. Too bad BFA/SL made the same mistakes over again. No one was willing to forgive. Even less so when Blizz made whole NEW horrible mistakes.

Blizzard is FUCKED until Bobby is out of the picture. Microsoft might be greedy fucks as well but they also know how to appeal to niches(Blizzard might be allowed to make RTSs again) and understand the long game.

Don't care. Still locking Doomfist in every match and muting chat. Will do the same when OW2 is out and no one can stop me.

Attached: 1607863352268.jpg (640x539, 54.31K)

Attached: punching ur face.gif (336x318, 612.78K)

>they even managed to bring p2w into WoW classic with level boosts and by completely ignoring bots
I hate Blizzard but let's get real: this was completely on the players.

The players didn't make the portal pass. Blizzard did. Ironically it was later abused by fucking bots since they made more money and skipping the leveling process for them was worth it.

diablo have been ruined long before inmortal
first with 3 , then with demake2

The reason why we don't have government operated drug shops with meth and heroin available to everyone is because people would abuse the fuck out of them.
It's Blizzard's fault for introducing level boosts. People are too retarded to be held accountable.

I don't understand how companies like that let themselves get so bad
I understand all things can get corrupted and degrade but that doesn't mean you can't at the very least be carried by the 20% that actually does the meaningful work

To be fair people liked the d2 remaster, but that might've been due to them fearing they'd get another reforged scenario.

Fire every SJW and hire nerdy men with programming skills. Microshit probably will just liquidate it tho

>has the top 3 MMOs in the world
>Any Forums in eternal cope mode
lol

I'm not sure you know what an mmo is, but I highly doubt they own lost ark and final fantasy.

>bot land and weeb erp sim
lmao

Ah I see, this must be the eternal cope mode you mentioned.

sorry but Diablo Immortal has already soared to the top spot for all app stores

It's the fundamental philosophy for even existing. Old Blizz had a core of people that cared and were passionate. They are now simply run by money men and the only consideration is if numbers went up this quarter. The irony that they've have had misfortune and loss of revenue since being operated only by guys that care about revenue will be eternally lost on C suites.

As a long time WoW player Blizz died first when Activision bought it, but definitely by the time Chris Metzen left.