What HAppened Elden Bros?!

damn

Attached: lmaofrom.png (443x423, 52.13K)

it's a singleplayer game, innit? lots of folk already beat it

Attached: karl_pilkington5.png (906x641, 447.41K)

the game doesn't have nearly as much replayability as it first makes you think. skyrim had quest lines which required you to make multiple characters, but in elden ring everything can be done with the same character. plus it's so easy to change your stats so no need to do multiple playthroughs

Lost Ark is free to play.
Hell, I never even checked it belong looking at the store page once and somehow it found its way on my Steam account.

Attached: 83.jpg (1345x364, 72.89K)

>Lost Ark is free to play and pay to win.
ftfy, although diablo immortal is much worse

WHEN WILL DS3 SERVERS COME BACK FOR FUCKS SAKE ITS BEEN LIKE 5 MONTHS

You can only have this thread so many times before I’ll be forced to beat you user
You too Chudow The Cringehog

Attached: FB7B08A9-BB13-432C-BB94-0E1CC1842CA8.jpg (800x450, 230.4K)

Damn what happened to pubeg

Like 80% of those Lost Ark numbers are bots. Amazon refuses to do anything about it.

have you never heard of mmos? are you retarded? they are money printers you knobhead

its over elden sister, shazam... i kneel...

Are Lost Ark faggots retarded? Instead of flexing that it's out-performing CSGO (which is fucking rare on steam) they go after a singleplayer game?? Bezos paying for shit tier shills

You shazamtrannies really got mind fucked by ER’s historic success. You love to see it.

they forced shitty maps down the playerbases throat (disabled map selection) and stopped allowing you to choose what server region youd connect to

Chinks + other fotm is now popular.

Every server is at the mercy of the Chinese

Isn't Elden Ring the only single player game on that list? That's pretty impressive

It's a single player game with a tacked on multiplayer you absolute tard

so if Lost Ark actually good and not just another FOMO trash dead after 2 months game like New World?

It just isn't a fun game if you're not riding From's dick.

Most the open world is nice but just filler between bosses, the bosses are shit but will either make you mince meat via sight (especially if you don't use some cheese like blood or ghosts) or you will completely wreck them. Not to mention most of them are copy and pastes.

Basically the hype died, everyone who likes soulsbourne played better games after finishing it, and casuals moved on. Only the dickriders continue playing it (or people like myself who just finished uni/exams). The game is difficult but just isn't fun

Botting

>if you don't use some cheese like blood or ghosts)
or jump attacks
or sorcery
or incantations
or dragon spells
or any dual weapons
the game is as easy as you make it to be

how many are playing co-op mod?

why is OP always a retard

It's pretty good, it just takes up way too much free time

I think that’s part of the problem with paying attention to these kind of charts or what people consider popular or “in”, just play the game/read the book/ watch the movie etc. do what you enjoy and if it stops interesting you then move on. Does it matter what anyone else thinks? You do you.

>Lost Ark
GAAS
>CSGO
GAAS
>Dota 2
GAAS
>Apex Legends
GAAS
>Destiny 2
GAAS
>Rust
GAAS
>TF2
GAAS
>PUBG
GAAS
>GTAV (gta online)
GAAS
>V Rising
GAAS
>Elden Ring
singleplayer game

i wonder what pcfags like to play

Pretty much, it's worse than other souls games but feels like you need at least one cheese if you aren't a glutton for pure testicular torsion. Let alone all the methods you mentioned that almost make it possible to accidentally start cheesing it feels lie From intends for it.