Let me guess, you "need" more?

Let me guess, you "need" more?

Attached: 1644922555659.jpg (1405x2048, 323.21K)

yes, the superior XBOX version

>the hard and the lighting
They botched this since the PC port and is why Ps2 version will always be superior
Unless you mod it back in with a Hot Coffee PC version

If I just had a Trinitron, I think I'd be set forever. I have two "regular" CRTs but Trinitron tech is just so cool and nice looking. It doesn't even need to be a meme PVM/BVM. But no, I think with the PS2's library alone I'd be set for life.

Attached: I heard this crt sucks.jpg (1024x685, 60.68K)

no sir i dont

I like the trinitron mask. Simply lines. Had an RCA growing up with in-line shadow mask that I do have nostalgia for but aperture grille is so much cleaner. And fuck PVMs, a simple consumer set doesn't have black lines separating scanlines.

You don't even know what the game in the OP is or what the fuck you're talking about you absolute retard.

Go sit in the retard corner.

???
Are you pretending to be an oldfag? Everyone knows PS2 Vice City looks better than PC Vice City

shut the fuck up zoomzoom, you weren't even born when GTA III got released.

That's not Vice City, retard.

I need affordable housing, cheap gas, and no niggers and jews. Yes.

>VCS
>Xbox

you cant see the lines on a PVM unless you're sitting way too close to it

>90k PS2

that's a yike from me dog, give me my 39k with my network adapter and vertical stand or get out

What the fuck have the Jews ever done to you asshole?

I have to admit, I do like the scanline aesthetic, and I would go for a P/BVM if I could. I recently found a CRT computer monitor in a wood shed that had been in there for probably a decade or more. I used it for a day and got some really good pictures out of it by setting the resolution to SNES native and running emulators but then I guess the caps blew or something so I gave it to a repair shop like a retard, and they ignored my calls for three weeks and then said they couldn't fix it. I'm sure they just kept it.

Attached: SM.png (612x816, 1.22M)

one singular yike eh

Love my PVM, I was fortunate enough to get it for free. I respect the people who say they prefer the shadowmask aesthetic though, I can definitely see the appeal of that.

Attached: retrostuff.jpg (720x960, 100.96K)

That's a smol crt

Yeah it's 14", which is probably closer to about 13" in actuality
Big enough for the space I'm in, the 20" are nice I think I prefer one that I can move around and put on a desk

Yes, San Andreas