Master Duel

So are we not getting this in a couple days I got 10k saved up but I'm not interested in exo sisters

Attached: 3285551.jpg (421x614, 65.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEDXhLJt57s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dragon form when?

Attached: 97938276_p0.jpg (1793x2356, 1.74M)

Yugioh is getting so absurd that you can nibiru your opponent on your own first turn.
youtube.com/watch?v=SEDXhLJt57s

>reach diamon 1
>chinks still playing soulsword
why?

They've already spent gems and stocking up for future engine

Just a reminder for people going for exosisters, if you are going to use Aruru in your deck then keep in mind that your xyz monsters are warriors and not spellcasters.

soon

Attached: dragonmeido.jpg (500x500, 40.42K)

I understand that it's what you need to do to have a chance at making it as a streamer, but holy shit this guy is annoying.

Maybe they just like playing SW? I have been playing Virtual World almost exclusively since day 1 and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

Tell me how Aruru-tan works with Altergeists bro

so they can get shit like dracostepelia out but why are they considered so strong?

This dude needs to sew his mouth shut

Aruru just special summons herself from the hand whenever your opponent targets a spellcaster monster with an effect then bounce a card back to your opponents hand. Then she goes back to your hand the next standby phase. Sometimes she is useful other times she is a brick. I wouldn't waste the UR dust if you don't have her.

They mill your deck and shuffle stuff back to fusion summon. If you play it with Branded Despia and Shaddoll you can end on a full board of fusions, if you play it with the new Ishizu cards you can mill out your opponent.

Any tips for the Extra Deck?

Attached: unknown-5.png (674x768, 582.88K)

Ban lava golem and every single kaiju.
Print archetype kaijus for weak archetypes.

I have two Aruru

Practice combos and new engines for your main deck. Hand destruction VW is funny.

yes put one dpe in it and never use it

>
Thanks for the help user(s), we'll see how this one goes.

Attached: skulls 3.png (640x480, 612.6K)

When Koboyashi becomes fotm again

Attached: file.png (769x342, 825.73K)

Tiger king, knightmares, apollousa, underwolrd goddess, verte, accesscode

Abyss Dweller for if you're forced to go first.

have the rates of obtaining URs significantly dropped from release? I swear I have been averaging 1 UR per 10 packs

Got you covered bro

I WILL PLAY THE FAIRIES
I WILL ENJOY THE FAIRIES
MY BOI HYPERION IS HERE TO KICK TOP TIER ASS

Edopro is so fucking ugly holy shit