Rape is ok when an older woman does it

>Rape is ok when an older woman does it
Thanks, Persona

Attached: 22AA7603-195F-441A-8F1B-58B4EB12CABC.jpg (1280x703, 159.1K)

Yeah pretty much

>rape is ok when an elephant does it

Attached: Pedophant.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Rape is always okay. All video games, nay, all forms of media in general would be elevated if they contained rape.

>Meant to be the older milf option
>Is only 25
She's still basically a kid. WTF is wrong with Japan that they can never make proper mommy waifus?

Joker is the age of consent in Japan

rape is always correct if the victim is male

Got a problem faggot?

>Roastie cope

elephants are B A S E D?
what a red pill!

Um, no sweaty. It's not ok. It's not EVER ok.

Attached: kawakami ban.png (1040x151, 27.15K)

>Two threads about this
Wow you guys have problems

Attached: c17.png (428x464, 258.34K)

>Rape is ok when an older woman does it
Yep, I only wish it would happen more often, only double-standard I'll actively support

Rape is basically always okay unless it's a white man doing it.
Now that's unfair!

Only men can rape.

Yeah. Everyone just pretends to be outraged by it because they feel they should, but it's clear it doesn't actually bother people like an adult man with an underaged girl would.

She's still a decade older than Joker

>implying Joker didn't rape Kawakami multiple times

I don't get it. Who said rape isn't okay?

How the fuck is this rape? Why is Any Forums going out of its way to be especially shit recently?

>inb4 recently
No, something happened that brought it way more bullshit than usual. Did the other chan shut down or something? What's going on?

My pet peeve is that people mislabel old whores as "milf" when they're just some hag with a boob job who never had a living being exit her vagina

really makes you think

Attached: 1625025022320.png (1500x844, 1.26M)

It's not rape if she or he has an orgasm

No, it's been the same subhuman retards desperately trying to contend that what Kawakami does and what Kamoshida did are the exact same thing. Completely ignore the fact that Kawakami was the one approached romantically/sexually by Joker and the fact that the two of them openly consented to their feelings for one another and the fact that Kamoshida forced himself onto a girl and threatened her and her friends to be removed from their prestigious sports team (and that he'd rape Ann) if they ever fessed up to their abuse, it's THE EXACT SAME THIIIIIIING

Attached: file.png (1920x1090, 1.61M)

Ok groomer

The artbook says she's around 30

If Shiho had wanted to fuck Kamoshida it would have been different, he was blackmailing her

Shitposting for (you)s is not something new retard.

is p5 strikers any good or is it like all the other dynasty warriors games

oops, meant for

mutt moment

blah

>consensual relationship with a 16 year old
>rape
death to amerimutts

damn he's got two trunks

Yikes children can't consent until they're 30

Can men even be raped?
Unless it was by some disgusting 500lb hambeast woman, there's pretty much no opportunity in which a man would ever turn down sex

Attached: 1654637088265.png (400x400, 252.88K)

Wait until the current crop of feminists gets older, they'll *try* claiming that women below 40 can't consent.

They can get gay raped.

well, rape is just "sexual assault but with a penis" so women can't rape. so a guy can rape another guy, but if she violates him with her dildo, that's just sexual assault

An overweight girl kind of forcibly made out with me at a party once. It was just gross because I was too drunk laying on a couch and trying not to puke. It's not like I was traumatized by it or anything, and I probably would have been fine with it I wasn't feeling sick.

It's absolutely disgusting

Attached: 021_1496803527.jpg (728x1064, 184.41K)

"Forced envelopment", baby.

Joker is 17 and turns 18 during the game, what are you talking about?

Attached: 030_1496803527.jpg (728x1069, 168.59K)

This is literally true, OP.

Attached: _20220524_170359.jpg (1112x4160, 1.26M)

damn female elephant kid, seducing an adult!

Fucking minors is rape. Doesn't matter if they consent to it or not.

Bud, I not only have standards but I'm in a committed relationship. I would refuse sex under all circumstances that don't involve my wife.

is this a doujin