So much....LORE. GOTY

So much....LORE. GOTY

Attached: Skyrim-Book-Category-1-Skill-Training-Books.jpg (800x533, 61.07K)

see that book? You can read it

is she menstruating?

>Blood between her legs

Attached: wtf.gif (498x267, 2.65M)

*Steals pic related*
*Leaves*

Attached: 3urh3uhnr.png (552x447, 370.1K)

What's your favorite book in TES? For me it's Withershins

based

ABCs for Barbarians.

Axeman, Night Falls On Sentinel, Unnamed Book from Morrowind, Locked Room and Chance's Folly are among my favourites. Seems like someone loves stories that involve payback like that at Bethesda.

Does anyone play Skyrim without the mensuration mod on anymore really?

Wow. You trannies TRULY use rpgs to pretend you're a woman, even to the point you pretend you actually bleed out of your front hole.

You troons are so weird.

Attached: 1636754180026.jpg (2560x1440, 702.54K)

It's for immersion reasons, the wild animals should have easier time to spot you when it's your time of the month and you'd need to was your clothes. You should also get slightly weaker and the stamina should deplete faster.

WHy do you use games to immerse yourself as a woman?

Monomyth. I like its implications.

FACT: Todd Howard wrote every lore book in The Elder Scrolls series

Attached: B8D5C188-DAE9-4253-A197-7015B9027287.jpg (1080x1041, 148.87K)

Palla

I didn't say I play as a woman, I just need them to have their cycles to enjoy playing a werewolf that can sniff your dirty undies.

My first time through Skyrim, I found both The Woodcutter's Wife and The Cabin in the Woods in the Alchemist's Shack east of Riverwood.
They're a two-parter, though not by name, and finding those two in a house in the woods as night was falling made me shit my pants, cause I knew it's entirely within the realm of possibility that she was an enemy that would appear.

The real Real Barenziah

All of Jarth's books. I also like The Cake and the Diamond and A Game at Dinner.

Does his pic resemble a woman to you?