Attached: devil.jpg (828x611, 74.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1874490/Potionomics/
youtube.com/watch?v=s6inZzkZmiI
imgur.com/a/p5u3DWN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Super Bomberman R2

Silksong.

Baldurs Gate 3 (I won't play your unfinished game)
Whatever the Disco Elysium devs are doing next

Where should I leave my soul?

Dragon Ball FighterZ with rollback.

mid 30's and still waiting :)

Attached: Metal_arms_2.jpg (480x360, 38.28K)

Starsector

I don't feel like making a compilation screencap that shows all the games I'm looking forward to because there's just far too many upcoming games I want to get.

I wish Steam had a screenshot feature that allowed users to screenshot their entire wishlist with the press of a button so that they can share it with others quickly and easily.

Attached: file.png (1473x887, 564.92K)

I can't wait to play it, so I can download sweaty skin textures, huge tits, and muscular body mods and make a completely alpha female character and dominate everyone in battle.

Attached: cDWLNQfZ79PLmzkRetYSKe.jpg (1280x720, 674.02K)

I think most web browsers let you screenshot a whole web page now. Right click, copy the url and paste it into your web browser.
idk what Coral Island is but it has a cute art style

Enjoyed The Forest way more than I was expecting so I'm actually thinking this one will be good too

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 276.73K)

I ... uh, my own?

Attached: zorlax_screen1.png (554x388, 5.2K)

store.steampowered.com/app/1874490/Potionomics/

Live A Live

>Sunbreak
>Neon White
>Xenoblade
>Dreamsettler
>Slayers X
>SF6
>Brigador Killers
>FUCKING Silksong
Video games

Bayonetta 3 and Project G.G
youtube.com/watch?v=s6inZzkZmiI

Attached: Bayo 3 Gomorrah.webm (900x506, 2.99M)

Fear and Hunger Termina

Attached: IMG_20211110_164155.jpg (1200x675, 415.08K)

ff16 I just like the music and atmosphere in these games. Idk why people even talk about the gameplay, it's always been shit since alpha version came out 1962

Sonic Frontier. Either the game is good and it's kino, or it's bad and it's funny. Win win scenario.

I don't consider Postal 4 a released game, but if you do then here, have my soul

How do you do fellow Rudies

Attached: bomb-rush-cyberfunk.jpg (1400x788, 217.45K)

Well, I managed to find an extension in Chrome that helped me make a full page screenshot. Here is my wishlist. I have some other upcoming ones beyond this that are in early access, being sold and not out yet (like Ultrakill), but I don't know how to sort my wishlist to only show those ones.

Posting on Imgur because apparently the image dimensions is too big for Any Forums.
imgur.com/a/p5u3DWN