I'm supposed to get picked up to go hang out in an hour and I texted the person asking what vidya stuff I should bring...

I'm supposed to get picked up to go hang out in an hour and I texted the person asking what vidya stuff I should bring hours ago and they still haven't responded
WHY DOES NO ONE UNDERSTAND YOU HAVE TO FUCKING PLAN SHIT IN ADVANCE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FUCKING KNOW WHAT TO BRING HOLY FUCK I HATE PEOPLE

Attached: Daisy_angry.gif (426x324, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1839274&tags=old_school_academy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off, normal faggot

Bring a party game or coop shooter, black ops zombie is my favorite

autism

cool blog bro

but am I supposed to bring controllers or are they bringing their own????
WHY WON'T THEY TELL ME

STOP IGNORING ME

Just bring the weed bro

Bring what you want to play or maybe just don't force everyone to play your favorite game.

You could make a personal website for this shit, you know?

Futa daisy is god tier.

>He doesn't have a duffel bag with a Gamecube, Melee, Double Dash, Strikers, Air Ride, Timesplitters, at least one Mario Party and four controllers just ready to go at all times
ngmi
Captcha: Draw 4, I suppose kek says just bring Uno.

Attached: DRAW4.png (303x306, 12.23K)

ikr?! fucking golems, I swear...

actually know that feeling.
All my life it's been like this
>friend says there's this big fun event coming up soon and everyone will have so much fun
>big event comes
>turns out I'm the only one who is planning/excited about it and everyone else is totally ambivalent about whether it's even happening or not anymore

Dude just go back home to get the things you need when the normalfags realize what they want after the fact, lmao

I found it, I knew recognized that art.
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1839274&tags=old_school_academy

Attached: 1650736807042.png (576x720, 414.24K)

bring lots of lube

I'm experiencing this right now trying to get a tabletop game going. I'm not even the fucking gm and I feel like I'm the only one who cares to get the ball rolling. Crickets whenever I ask about availability or what class everyone's gonna roll. We're probably not gonna play this game at this rate, it's been over two weeks of practical silence from my friends, fuck.

You could try calling him instead of texting, assuming you're capable of stringing more than a sentence together and don't sperg out all your spaghetti in fear of conversation.

Sorry bro but normalfags aren’t wired to have any interest in anything for more than a few days.

They aren't your friends.
Unfortunately, if you want a good game night, you need to be the guy running it.

Here's a tip: Don't ask for availability. Ask "Would Thursday at 6:00PM work for a round of Gloomhaven at my place?"
That is, specify the day, time, and location, and ask if it will be okay. Don't ask the less interested person 'Say, would you maybe possible have some time in the next three weeks to spend two hours playing a tabletop game?' you'll get a 'no' or a wishy-washy answer every time.

>singular they
you deserve to have no friends faggot

"Hey dude, just following-up from my text from earlier today. What stuff do you need me to bring over for tonight? I'll need to get it out of storage so I need to know in advance, tell me what you'd like and I'll get it sorted. See you later, looking forward to hanging out!"

There, that wasn't so hard was it?

i dont want you doxing the people i know

>hey just following up the 3 texts I sent over the weekend, still haven’t gotten a response!

that's pretty gay desu. if he didn't reply just pack the usual shit you'd need to take, anything extra and it's on him
but yeah this, if you want to do something you have to say "i'm hosting x at y location at 6pm friday night, you guys should come". people like when you make decisions for them