Yeah... i'm thinking this is it

Yeah... i'm thinking this is it

Attached: yh.png (1140x651, 794.42K)

All open world games are garbage.

Holy based
Cringe

>oblivion above skyrim
nostalgia fag spotted

Attached: 810B5D7B-84EA-44B4-B434-54E7E22B582A.jpg (698x729, 102.89K)

Explain Spiderman placement.

Is Greek Asscreed really that bad?

Just my opinion

Attached: my-image(36).png (950x733, 697.34K)

AC2 and watch dogs have aged like shit

GTAV singleplayer still holds up, played it again last year.

>watch_dogs good (one of the most barebones ubi openworld)
>watch_dogs over watch_dogs 2 of all things
You didn't play WD2.

Also, Far Cry 3 this high when it was the prototype of the Ubi OpenWorld formula and Far Cry 5 being this low.

Is this list based on OpenWorld quality or nostalgia?

Xenoblade X is better than every game on that list.

It's a JRPG, so no.

As much as Borderlands, a game on that list, is.

The only one I've liked out of all I've played on there is Morrowind. FNV is the most overrated game out of everything I've tried.

and it's on the trash tier for good reason.

every far cry game belongs in bad, they are always the same, and continuing to play them is never rewarding in any way
the 'story' is always stream of consciousness nonsense where the MC becomes a wandering mass murderer for no given reason
otherwise these are some decent opinions

>TES garbage that high
normie

sounds like you hate fun

not having any choice or agency about who I wage a one man war against, is called being a slave
so yeah I hate being a slave

you sound kooky

Attached: 2e12981c2276b03e7fda42f20cc52ed98acba89c97598d77302ee2c5274c0966.jpg (1080x1350, 108.04K)

haha le epic nigger hackerman we fight against the system!! anonymouse!! has to be the most cringe shit ubisoft made so far

Zelda and Elden Ring are in a tier above the other games, and it isn't even close. I havent played that many of these but I have played all three top tier ones in this pist and I agree they're better than anything below, but that's not saying much since 90% if western games especially modern ones are fucking shit.

Just skip the cut-scenes, nigger.

I play a game for the gameplay, WD2 has the most involved, vertical, and multi-tackled Openworld you can have in a video game.

you realize that most people don't play consoleshit walkabouts right?
zero cultural impact
I have no comprehension of what a game like that would even be about, and I will never know

So why the fuck are you in a thread about open-world games, you fucking moron?

It's openworld, of course, Ubisoft games will be a topic.

Attached: target-tits-sister-bikinisexual-harassment-kids-sw-340x520.png (1800x1578, 115.32K)

No, it's just that the soulless ubisoft open world formula got old literally like 10 years ago and they still keep pumping them out. I do think that the story of AC2 was more personal than the newer ones, but otherwise the new ones are objectively better games. They're just shitty games in 2022 because they didn't innovate