What does Any Forums think of the Puyo Puyo series of videogames? You're not a brainlet, right?

What does Any Forums think of the Puyo Puyo series of videogames? You're not a brainlet, right?

Attached: Puyo Pop 4.png (720x720, 538.73K)

raffina is cute

Any Forums doesn't care about puzzle games in general considering how infrequently they are talked about.

Although if Sega continues to keep fucking up with Sonic, Puyo Puyo might be their new gaming mascot series.

There hasn't been a good Puyo game since 20th anniversary and I'm still fucking seething about Sega making PPT2 instead of a proper 30th anniversary game.

is there a real difference between the two?

Between what two things?

puyo tetris 1 and 2

Literally nothing besides a handful of extra characters (two of which are puyo quest shit and two of which may as well be puyo quest shit) and a multiplayer raid mode that's just Chronicles's combat system ripped out and forced into a non-RPG game, making it even shittier.

oh thats lame
ill just stick to puyo on the 3ds, thanks
apparently theres a translation for chronicles for 3DS out

>You're not a brainlet, right?
see pic related
I finished Puyo Puyo 7 without ever understanding how to do chains and have no shame about it.
That aside, lovely cast of characters but i'm more of a tetris guy.

Attached: image_2022-06-07_141713873.png (1360x768, 783.43K)

Nagisa-Ridell is cute .. CUUUUTE!

The greatest puzzle series.
Mad that it got completely snubbed from Ultimate.
Mad that the Tetris company is still leeching off from it.
Mad that we have no idea when we'll get another proper installment.

Attached: CHADbuncle.png (1024x723, 157.99K)

i can only do stairs combos

every character in puyo puyo is my wife
including the boys yes

I think the smallest thing that still pisses me off about Puyo is the fact that Tsu deliberately removes the animations of puyos squishing against eachother for no other reason than to jack off nostalgia.

i think puyo is great
but Any Forums is a bunch of dorks who don't even know how to play the damn game

Chigyu series

Amitie is cute! CUTE!

Attached: 1643552844287.jpg (621x848, 63.83K)

nagoshi lost (and got kidnapped by chinks)

Go start up any Puyo game you want and record/post the first real chain you do (cleanup 1s or 2s don't count unless you want them to). Skill level doesn't matter, I just like to see how different people build chains.

I fucking love puyo and i have no one to play with and too shit to play online with random players. Why doesnt Any Forums make fucking PPT2 lobbies or something

Attached: 5ecdf9b7b1fd568a147bcdf745c2edcc19cca541.png (1125x1125, 358.21K)

Because PPT2 fucking sucks and everyone's waiting for a proper Puyo game

Wait, was there a Madoka collab?