NOOO WE WON'T ADD FIREFLIES BECAUSE THEY ARE TOXIC TO FROGS AND THAT'S LE BAD MKAY

>NOOO WE WON'T ADD FIREFLIES BECAUSE THEY ARE TOXIC TO FROGS AND THAT'S LE BAD MKAY

Meanwhile there is a mechanic where the frog can eat a 1000°C magma cube and then shit out a lamp by doing so

I sometimes wonder how many kilos of coke an average mojang developer consumes in a day

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 12.3K)

minecraft devs are highly incompetant, its a joke

the only new thing that doesn't look like complete garbage are the frogs

I'd like to see you do better you freeloading nigger.

i already know how to program in java

i already did some plugins

honnestly the only thing i can't do is the art

Tbh a single modder could have added 2 maybe 3 times the amount of content that mojang (a multimilliondollar studio) added in 1.19

Devs aren't loser neets who can spend 16 hours a day coding. They have to go home some point you fucking kike.

>OH I CAN TOTALLY DO IT GUYS
>EXCEPT I'M BASICALLY JUST THE IDEA GUY LMFAO
Free fucking loaders.

are you a mojang employee perchance ?

>Meanwhile there is a mechanic where the frog can eat a 1000°C magma cube and then shit out a lamp by doing so

This is how lamps are made in real life.

Ah ok I didn't know
Guys you can abandon the threat now it's solved

Gezz, chill out fags. It's just minecraft, who cares.

they only say this stuff as a way to safely say "we don't want to add this because we're lazy".

>Walk up to a pack of wild wolves
>Give them a few bones
>Now the pack of wolves are all perfectly domesticated dogs.
Was this seriously their excuse to not add fucking fireflies?

Don't forget about bees. I wonder how many children have killed themselves by trying to play with Minecraft bees in real life.

>make fireflies mod
>they are literally 2 pixels so you can't go wrong
>????
>profit

>honnestly the only thing i can't do is the art
neither can they

If a single modder had the exact same work schedule as Mojang, he'd be able to add 10 times more content than Mojang themselves

imagine defending mojang and then calling someone else a kike

How many useless animals are in Minecraft? All you need is sheep, pork and beef.

>Meanwhile there is a mechanic where the frog can eat a 1000°C magma cube and then shit out a lamp by doing so
Children don't have access to 1000°C magma cubes, children DO have access to fireflies by walking outside

its literally easy pixel shit. you sound like you know nothing