*releases 1.19 and no one cares*

>*releases 1.19 and no one cares*
um... minecraft bros.............

Attached: Minecraft_WildUpdate_Main_.Net_1170x500.jpg (1170x500, 190.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/atgjKEgSqSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait is it out??

Who cares since they changed world generation drastically and the music?

The fuck is that blue thing.

They fucked with the music?

They only delivered 15% of what they promised, and every feature that has been added to the game should have been in it by 2015 at the latest.

>"""Wild""" update
>adds 1 (one) new surface biome and 1 (one) cave biome (originally planned for 2 updates ago)

what's the best modpack
and how do i install it on multimc?
if possible, i want one with airplanes.

Bedrock edition has different than OG music. In my opinion is still nice. But its clearly not Sweden

>The fuck is that blue thing.
A chao
>They fucked with the music?
The original music plays in way less places and the new one is shit

I got the bedrock edition for free right now, thanks faggots

The only good thing about this update is mud and mangrove wood. Fuck them for teasing a birch forest revamp only to end up changing only the swamp biome in an update called the WILD update. It's retarded they couldn't just do all the past biome votes all at once.

So apparently up until now mojang did not own the music and a lot of the assets.
It was either royalty free or they were allowed by c418 to use it.
Problem is Microsoft wants to buy the music rights and C418 does not want to sell it.
While the old music may not be removed it may be hidden in the programmer art resource pack in the future.

My computer recently stopped being able to play Minecraft and no supported driver or software update is available for it.

Attached: 1654359359948.jpg (343x481, 38.91K)

Wowee it sure is WILD in here if you manage to be in a specific version of a swamp instead of one of the other 40 biomes. Might even catch a glimpse of the ONE new mob that does nothing and is useless
And man it would be CRAZY to spend like 10 minutes looting one fo the cities and then immediately leaving like every other structure in the game, hell of an update

I mean, If C4 still let them use it, why not keep using it. I mean maybe because they dont want the "minecraft music" o anything else, but dunno. Everyone who hears it knows its from minecraft

what's the difference between all the versions like bedrock, java, etc??
Isn't it all the same fucking game?

isn't everyone pissed because of the fireflies thing

just give bedrock for free already, I want to mess around with the RTX shit and then forget about it

bedrock is console
java is pc
and before you ask "thats retarded just call it console and pc minecraft" the entire team behind this game is a caliber of retard that deserves a gold medal in the special olympics

Like I give a fuck? some random Hungarian nigger stole my account and I can't get it back, so fuck microsoft and mojang

how can the tranny composers compete with this?
youtu.be/atgjKEgSqSU

Attached: 1515889934751.png (441x339, 86.89K)

The truth is they probably looked at their fireflies and noticed they were ugly as fuck, and instead of retexturing / remodeling them, they got rid of them and used frogs as an excuse. Compare the firefly and their effects in modded MC to their implementation and you'll see what I mean