Kek

kek

Attached: 1654624662473.gif (498x631, 2.38M)

blatant bait thread

Nice bait faggot.
Fuck you & any retard who takes you seriously.

I haven't seen a woman wear a legitimate pair of pants in nearly a decade. Yoga pants are not real pants.

kek chuds btfo

epic meme have an upvote
edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger :)

women stopped wearing actual pants like a decade ago and i will never forgive them for it

Its June women dont wear pants

?

Attached: 1650032671386.webm (854x470, 2.77M)

I laughed.
But changing the outfit a character's had for 13 games straight because people bitched about seeing her ass is still censorship.

Yoga pants are reddit pants.

>Fuck you & any retard who takes you seriously.
The Irony.

Wtf i love Reddit.

1. her outfit looks better now and she looks better wearing pants
2. her design always looked like shit and i'm also glad her autistic duck face is gone
3. the retarded rule of her never wearing pants was stupid, especially in costumes where she wore winter jackets, but still didn't put on pants.
4. bison died, she may as well have moved on already

core values

Attached: 1654625232138.jpg (3840x2160, 1.1M)

It's undisputably true and as a coomer it makes me seethe endlessly.

Virtue-signalling that you're not a "commer" does not make you look smart, midwit

lmaooo thats funny af man frfr whats yo instagram meme page n shit so i can drop a follow?

Read closer, I am a coomer.

>her outfit looks better now and she looks better wearing pants
back to resetera with you, tranny

She still has the og costume. 5 had lots of charcters who had a new outfit as their standard look and then the original as the alt. They didn't give a fuck just wanted to give the charcter a new look. Both sides are retards.

The faggots that immediatley seethed over this whole thing have no brain. Just faggots being mad at trannies who are also faggots.

lmao bitches walk around in barely anything in Summer

At least 6 still had the lewd outfits as unlockable/DLC costumes... unlike Strive where they censored the base female cast.