Endwalker critique thread

Why did they smash two expansions worth of plot into one? They've got a fanbase who'll kiss the ground Yoshida walks on.

Attached: unknown-3.png (640x506, 561.39K)

Pablo thread.

>Scions nearly die from being separated from their bodies, even with Matoya, Krile and Tataru's 24 hour service
>Hildibrand was still trucking despite only having Nashu's "medical expertise"
What a chad

What, did you want the Zodiark thing to be its own expansion? Zodiark doesn't even matter, he was never even a character, just a means to an end.

they wanted to get rid of the ascian plotline so they could truly make new content

It's pretty clear that all the stuff about Ilsabard, the towers and Zodiark was going to be its own expansion and the second one would be adressing the Final Days and the true nature of Hydaelyn

Fuck you and fuck your falseflagging
Preferably yea. Would've been great as a x.3 boss.

Tataru is just a garbage character, shes not funny, shes not interesting, her whole premise is that shes jewish as fuck, it's like the woke brigade saying supporting trannys is the cool thing right now, if you don't like/support trannies (tataru) that means you're transphobic (horrible person). I could go on and on but the replies to my post will speak for me. Ever since heavensward theres been a downward spiral of wokeness, just look at the emotes and the dialogue in cutscenes, you now have anime sound effects and responses in dialogue, cutscenes where you partake in drinking tea, emotes with tea, it's all girly and cringe, this game is no longer for us who were there at the very beginning, it's now a tranny safe space replete with degenerates wearing the opposite genders clothing and you can't do anything about it, theres still no option to strip other peoples glamours on your client which wouldn't even affect the other persons experience, not only that but the whole dev cycle is lazy, the new alliance raid is empty and barren with literal floating square arenas every 30 seconds walk, the dungeon is braindead and boring offering nothing but an empty soulless run through without thought, just compare to what you do in copperbell mines, sastasha or amdapor keep and compare it to the new dungeon, it's soulless, cheap and empty, you're just running through for the sake of it. Everyone praises the direction the game has gone but honestly it's an empty husk devoid of any vision as you can see from all the contests they host about designing new weapons and furniture cause they're creatively bankrupt, we STILL only get 1 dungeon 1 trial per patch even though the game is raking in money from both whales and new players.

How so? I think we got as much from Garlemald as we could, even more than that would have feel like just milking for the sake of it, and Zodiark is just a plot device, besides gettin hijacked by Fandaniel at the end what esle could had happen with him?

What would sex with Tataru feel like?

Attached: 855adf63f96fc06ec0b35fe72c80cf95 (1).jpg (1249x1000, 723.86K)

>people assuming every sort of narrative shift is the result of cut content
I swear if you people were around in Heavensward you'd be complaining that there was supposed to be a Coerthas plot line and an Allagan one and Azys Lla was supposed to be its own expansion.

they already said they mashed two expacs into one to complete the story. likely so they can move on to XVI, put XIV into maintenance mode. already seeing it with continually less and less content. and now an additional month delay of patches....

The devs themselves said it, but keep being retarded I guess

Yea that's how I feel about it. I'd hate to imagine what'd happen to Yoshida if ffxvi flops.

Extremely painful.

>Why did they smash two expansions worth of plot into one?
the devs have blatantly never cared about the empire shit and only keep it because 1.0 set it up so they had to follow through - with 1.0 only having it because "I dunno have an evil magitek empire" is a Final Fantasy Staple that some suit demanded was in the game

On top of that you already fought the person controlling zodiark in seat of sacrifice on top of wiping out the last two ascians that matter during shadowbringers so that entire plotline was already fucking resolved. funny daniel is a filler villain with less going on then fucking vauthry or yotsuyu

>Tataru's globohomo quest
Disgusting
>Omega's trip of self-discovery (with one of the best rewards
Fucking soulful

>less and less content
>we have more side quest story now than ever
WTF?

>that part with the bomb at the end of the first quest
Athlete/Blitzballer FUCKING CONFIRMED

What reward? 2k gil?

>Side quest
>One and done
>Vs trials and dungeons

Epic. Kys. Retard.

>Matanga beast tribes is all about hippo riding
Based

God Hermes was such a hero saving us all from existential suicude, I can't believe it took me so long to see the light.