Bombs so hard to the point of cancelling all future dlc and multiplayer

>bombs so hard to the point of cancelling all future dlc and multiplayer
>even the PlayStation twitter account got scared and stopped making gay icons in Pride month after the game bombed
lol

Attached: 12232.jpg (1592x872, 89.75K)

>still has chan andys seething
lol

I mean yeah, what else is there to talk about?
Keep in mind anyone defending it is either baiting or retarded.

factions wasnt cancelled, the greedy fuckers are gonna bundle it with the last of us remake to force fence sitters to buy it.

>bombs so hard
i don't like the game either but can we stop making shit up

cope

Can’t believe Elden Ring sold almost twice as much

Do we still not have official sales numbers? I’ve been waiting all this time

They’re being very tight-lipped about its sales which probably means it underperformed to some extent but I think it’s probably a stretch to say it bombed. I imagine the hype from the first came carried it pretty far before negative word of mouth knocked the wind out of its sails.

Multiplayer so far as we know is still coming, just turned into its own standalone thing rather than being attached to TLOU2.

Attached: B6251DEF-398A-4B19-BD37-C9EC35B515C5.png (1280x1280, 61.64K)

I mean. over 90% of it's sales were from pre-orders alone. Next to nobody gave enough of a fuck about it after launch to buy it. That's next a good sign for a game.

you sound like a complete drooling retard
multiplayer isnt canceled, it got expanded in scope
they invested
even
more
money
into
the game
now why would they do that if its such a flop?

>[citation needed]

the collectors edition is at %90 discount right now, it bombed user

Attached: 1654014757303.png (761x488, 150.48K)

Ellie!

Attached: 828.jpg (1280x1920, 368.72K)

watched my buddy play part of the game and the ending. Story was good, the antagonist didn't look like a tranny and the game had incredible details.

So everything Any Forums claimed was misinformation.

it unironically might've because of the scale of the project and the talent drain that happened because of them crunching over a 3/4th of their workers into quitting.

Attached: TLOU2 2000 employees and 12 outsourcing studios.png (601x1150, 549.62K)

I own a game store and I've never had a used copy come into my store. Most people returned it to gamestop where they purchased it and used the Store Credit for something else.

What's the sauce on this?

Maybe you just like shit.

The character assassination and dogshit story were more than likely the fault of a select few people. One of which is now the co-CEO or Naughtydog now.

I still love it

strauzek
from what i've seen that's his only good Eliie pic though

Attached: 6901c55dda5ae567128fda4bb6919ea7.jpg (4096x2304, 511.87K)

This, it was such a success they rushed out the multiplayer just to cash in