Twilight princess will be 18yo in 2 years

>Twilight princess will be 18yo in 2 years
My fellow nintendumbs, how are we coping?

Attached: The_Legend_of_Zelda_Twilight_Princess_Game_Cover.jpg (250x354, 83.36K)

By buying the manga. Volume 10 in 3 months.

Attached: tp collection.jpg (718x585, 360.77K)

coping with what? tp being a bad game?

>Becomes soulless after vol 6

Attached: Untitled.jpg (433x323, 71.72K)

what? no it doesnt.

thanks for the sweet midna thread, bros

Attached: 1623493842520.jpg (499x637, 113.87K)

Was good.

Attached: 1654565317960.jpg (1149x1600, 385.04K)

I always miss half of them every time they happen. oh well.

Attached: 1648965604938.jpg (350x400, 68.76K)

>Makes Link x Midna official
Based Akira
Also calling it, the ending will have Link find a way into the Twilight Realm.

usually good to set your filter to watch for 'midna' or 'imp' keywords. or 'twilight'. also '40lbs' sometimes pops up.

The ending already happened and it ended the same way as the game, sadly. arguably it was even more vague, because we don't even get a scene with Link leaving Ordon like in the game. but yes, at least it did confirm that Link and Midna fell in love.

That week where the last chapter came out and pic related was being posted everywhere was a fun one for us TPfags.

Attached: kiss.jpg (2024x741, 375.04K)

>Those Midna X Link forums you remember
OH GOD

why would I cope? it's still one of my favorite zelda games

aside from Link Midna shit, is this actually good?

Yeah. It's a solid adventure shonen, fleshes out a lot of the world and adds more character interactions. Fights are solid, but I wish they spent more time doing dungeons instead of just sorta beelining to each boss.

yup. like said, it's basically a bite-sized shonen story and it just takes the story of TP and fleshes the characters out. it also makes the story lean harder into the "Ocarina sequel" angle and it's pretty good if you're a fan of either OoT or TP.

>2006
Twilight Princess is only 9 years old, and I refuse to believe otherwise.

must be time to replay

after im done with the ocarina pc port should I just emulate or should i dig the wii u out and play through that remaster I bought but never finished?

it's all about that original Wii version

I love Link so much. he can be the straightest chad ever in TP but he can also work as someone's buttboy in BotW

I don't have a way to easily make that happen though. sold my wii a long time ago.