Minecraft

so there's a new update out? I think?
with some fucking frogs shitting out lamps or something?

Attached: Games_Subnav_Minecraft-228x350[1].png (228x350, 43.15K)

yeah, but what the fuck you do in Minecraft?

you dig down and explore caves in order to find the fun

You should've said the game

You build a house.
Do you guys like it?

Attached: tsthshrs.png (2400x1080, 2.73M)

>Minecraft update is out
>1 thread with 4 responses
huh, really makes you think

Should’ve been an End Update

everyones playing the game
wonder why all the fotm hype garbage gets spammed the fuck out here? cause everyone just shitposts about them and makes pointless coombait threads.

Minecraft is shit there's fuck all to do and the world isn't fun to explore
>JUST BUILD.... LE HOUSE!
there's absolutely no reason to build anything, it serves no practical purpose

Playing with others is fun

it's a shit update anyway, except maybe for skulk sensors

You have autism

They still need to finish caves and cliffs first. This is part 3, part 4 next.

The mangrove trees are really nice. Gives the biomes an Indonesia/Brazil feel to them

Nah, that's ADHD. Only ADHD faggots who don't actually like games need the game to linearly tell them what to do.

House

they do look pretty cool, but it's still a pretty underwhelming new biome. Other than mud and mangroves does it even add anything else?

Cry more, you're mentally handicapped if building structures that serve no purpose over and over again is your idea of fun

I can't believe this update took them 3 years to make.

They serve whatever purpose you want them to serve.

Nice projection by the way. You're the supposed adult who needs someone to lead them around by the nose instead of coming up with your own shit to do.

Yes
Now shut up adhd fag

So the remaining features from caves and cliffs they still have not added are the bundles and archaeology. I'll be more inclined to return to the game when they finally deliver on that. Even so, they only thing I was looking forward to in the Wild Update were fireflies and they removed those so maybe I won't.

Attached: 1627684772111.jpg (640x736, 42.19K)

>They serve whatever purpose you want them to serve.
How interestingly vague, almost as if there's no reason to build in a game designed for building, what a huge waste of time. Wow I built a house, now I can er... put chests in there and.... er build another house and...
Get taste and play a game that doesn't hold your hand but is actually fun like factorio

Some fag thought he was pretty clever and took a picture of his own sign