You're coming back to PSO2 tomorrow, right?

You're coming back to PSO2 tomorrow, right?

Attached: 34534675487.png (1101x486, 1.3M)

Why would anyone come back when there's no new content?

Sega is dropping an entire new area tomorrow

Empty zones are not content, a new hill to run in circles around with 5 more levels to gain is not content.

okay and? you're still doing the same gameplay you did last year but with snow instead of trees or sand.

Stop posting this shit game here and go back to your containment thread on /vg/

They redraw elements again and thats the new content...

>they don't know

Attached: l618mP4cksP1dyc9k2N5gkqUPKsb2pTYWoUftRE4MH0jCZsZ9X6kAevyKJNSVL9Uz1DTuXKwKIoGeTuR.jpg (1280x720, 346.87K)

I never left

Imagine playing this garbage. Imagine going out of your way to play the most bottom of the barrel game from the worst genre. You're a hopeless addict to eating shit.

Attached: 1639275062519.png (400x400, 252.88K)

He said new content. Aelio with a white reskin is not new content. We've learned that from Retem.

>bottom right
Can you be a cat person now, or is that just an outfit?

Outfits

Global players woke up to what PSO2 is really like. Anyone who left isn't coming back.

Yes because it's the only '''''mmo'''' i can enjoy theae days. also stop playing on global.

Haven't touched PSO2 since the english launch year happened.
How's Bouncer in NGS? Anywhere as fast and fluid as it was before? Looks like you can't sub reaper anymore.

Maybe not tomorrow but I'll give it a go
I do like NGS an amount, there's just nothing to do

I didn't try them for very long but I thought NGS's jet boots were a disappointment. Didn't feel like the same easy breezy mobility class they were in pso2, had some sorta focus on doing elemental combos and counters instead. Went back to using wired lances immediately.
But other people seem to like bouncer, so maybe just give it a go.

Thanks for reminding me, I'll play PSO:BB instead though since I never started PSO2 in the first place.

>people still play this garbage
PSO ep 1+2 weren't perfect but they are a FUCK TON better than this shit. I still play Ephinea daily, and it's all free. None of this freemium, battle pass, gacha bullshit.

Attached: 1355374299555.gif (175x131, 1.06M)

>Come home white men

Attached: 5D345FA8-5B51-4AFB-973D-68C60D0058C5.png (795x597, 830.98K)

>tfw I'm the only person on the planet who plays Clementine
It's a curse to like PSU.

Attached: 1643253527310.gif (300x300, 2.13M)

No need to come home. I play on Ephinea.

Only to start saving up meseta for that upcoming boob pad then will drop NGS afterwards due to shit combat. New updates to base PSO2 when?