Why are you paying money for software?

Why are you paying money for software?

Attached: morals.png (462x341, 73.52K)

but you are still paying for computer and internet wifi.
check mate.

>posted from windows 10

If you're too poor to buy games you should be working a second job and not playing games.

Mommy pays for that so it's still legit

Theoretically what would happen if I were to publish a game where assets were made using pirated software? I use Maya for animation and 3D modeling but no way am I paying $1700 a year for a license. Would anyone ever know?

I have a job

I buy games/movies/tv shows I enjoy because I want to support good devs. I do pirate like 40% of what I play though.

to support small artists who will continue to make niche games/art/music that I enjoy far away from the space of hyper normalfag shit

I also pay for food and gas.
Guess I'm not a free man.

>im-fucking-plying
I pirate almost all my games. I will sometimes buy some of those games on Steam or gog, if I feel the developer actually deserves my money

Indies are universally trash

i do not work and live on passive income from my family trust. i am very lazy and will pay money just to avoid googling torrents or whatever the new pirating scheme is

I buy everything because otherwise I'd be playing every single game and wasting time with shit I don't even like. If I buy it I know I'm going to enjoy it

Your pc must be like a russian whore with all those keylogging viruses

no u

you are universally trash

Bro please tell me you didn't pay for windows lmfao

Because Steam won the service war.
I fucking hate manually updating shit.

pirates are the vegans of gaming

private trackers are rare so for 95% of this board it's ESLs and 3rd worldfags downloading repacks and mining dat coin for Fatgirl

I paid winrar

I will not pay for computers, I will find free ones
I will not pay for wifi, it is free everywhere

Attached: 1641772916472.gif (200x180, 867.63K)

hello ribbit

Spoken like somebody who has yet to find their niche. There are definitely hidden gems out there. Just last week I found a game I actually liked, called Brutal Orchestra that's a really good rougelike/rpg

Not him but I did because my raw autism would not allow me to see the REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT thing in the corner of my monitor. Fuck that

I had a friend use 5 wifi extenders to get wifi from a nearby McDonald's to get into his apartment. It worked but was really really slow, so he torrented shit for 5 days and go from there

you realize you could of just gotten a cracked copy right

You mean buyfags. Pirating is the default state of gamer. You need a decade of brainwashing to make someone install a jewish botnet like steam or epic and start renting games.

>if it doesn't have microtransactions and 5 hours of unskippable cutscenes why play?
good take

you can literally activate windows 10 for free and get a legitimate key using a few commands on powershell

he could have just paid years worth of a cheap plan instead of buying 5 fucking repeaters

>Pirating is the default state of gamer.
>t .turd worlder

Yes, because these professional software companies ask for name and company names for the software they sell. If you were to use assets of theirs to make a game, and you're not licensed by them to use those assets they can sue you.

Impressive levels of cope, well done fag.

in that it's objectively the moral choice?