Forever a threat

Forever a threat

Attached: Capture.png (236x97, 10.64K)

nextlander is a joke, gerstmann will be no better I bet

FFXIV sisters...

I had no idea Nextlander was a thing until today. Vinny can't carry two boring retards let alone one.

finally he can do the things that the big bad corporation wouldnt let him do
a podcast

Attached: rorman.jpg (604x760, 149.75K)

>(((Gerstmann)))
Oy vey

>one man channel
>one man podcast
More like Forever alone lmao

how will giant bomb ever recover

he became soi vinny as soon as he had kids.

Already 2,154 patrons in Patreon. With $4.50 minimum, that's already almost $10k a month. At least, most likely much more.

kek if he shits out a podcast a week his make more than he did at giant bomb. jeff won.

plus whatever he's getting from twitch subs

Jeff & Ryan were GB. The few people still left watching their stuff were only there for Jeff. It's no surprise that everyone has jumped ship now that he's moved on.

mods are cocksucking faggots.

EVERYONE HATES YOU

literally who and who?

Wtf is Rorie going to do bros…

And all without having to do the bullshit admin work and deal with corporate owners. Good for him. I hope Dan Ryckert sets Giant Bomb on fire when he takes charge.

>he's talking about how everyone has moved on from COVID but he hasn't
californians are mentally ill

Attached: 1654158424434.png (807x503, 48.19K)

he has kids and california is rampant with covid

He has good excuse because he has very young kids. I'm at the same boat with him and if I didn't have a kid I would probably go do all kinds of shit.

Wtf bros I thought Jeff wasn’t a commiefornia COVID cuck…

>he has kids
and? they're the most resilient to the virus. it's only the elderly you need to be a little concerned about.

So what happened isn't GB Jeff's company?

Two more weeks and I think Jeff is back to Nextlander numbers or worse.

You know there's been studies that showed asymptomatic kids showing scaring on their hearts after getting covid right?

We don't know the longterm yet but it doesn't seem great!

>Dan is back
Is Any Forums going to continue watching GB?

no i don't watch twitch shit, how can you tell?

I am unvaccinated and got Covid-19 a couple weeks ago. It was much more mild than most colds and flus I have had over the years. A total nothingburger

the man is an encyclopedia of gaming, he should drop those silly trann niggas and focus on being a grumpy old bastard boomer gamer

>already with the magic spoon ads

So he got fired/quit cause he's one of those forever afraid covid retards and they wanted him to come into the office.

why the fuck would you risk your kids' lives because you can't take 15 minutes of wearing a mask once a week

makes more sense to make them wear a bike helmet 24/7. the odds of a cranial injury are far higher than a covid death

nobody's going to any office. the new staff basically confirms it.

>risk your kids' lives
citation needed. I'm sure he'd let his kid ride a bus too which carries a much higher risk of death. Hell he's probably in more danger in his school classroom.

LITERALLY WHO????

Yes, but he sold it to Red Ventures a while ago. The deal probably came with a clause that required him to stay on board for a set amount of time. That period has now run out and they dropped him like a sack of potatoes.

There's no office. They said so at the start of the year. Jeff realized he could make more money on his own.

From the few times jeff has talked about his wife she comes across as the typical hysterical hypochondriac liberal housewife so its no surprise how Jeff is overreacting to COVID

this has sad old man energy. dude is on his own now and this is the best we can expect, a shitty dadcast

Would you risk the well-being of your kids just because someone on Any Forums told you covid is a nothingburger?

his kids are less than a couple years old. one is less than 6 months or something

It's ok based Pfizer has a drug for that