I might be a lyin, cheatin, stealin, extortin, and murdering good for nothin sun bitch, but I ain’t no gawd damn racist

>I might be a lyin, cheatin, stealin, extortin, and murdering good for nothin sun bitch, but I ain’t no gawd damn racist.

Attached: 4A3CC289-2B97-45F3-A0BD-939CF8F15C61.jpg (680x680, 60.14K)

based
racism is low IQ shit

you say that but I'm willing to bet you're racist without even knowing it

>well now Dutch, I say if a feller wants to put on his old lady's dress and slice off his Rip Van Winkle then that's just fine by me

Attached: 5d50116bbad56688e2ff1e298b7fdabd.jpg (1379x1586, 258.74K)

you can be racist in a good way

Based
That doesn't make sense.
No

>Hold it right there Marston. Did you just misgender that fella on purpose ? Have you lost your goddamn mind boy ? It aren't Duth's way boah.

>says the creationist

>Doesn't understand complex characters

I used to believe this. Its the opposite though. There are differences between races and theyre observable and documented whether you tards like it or not. Youre all about muh soience until it doesnt help you (which is often)

what are you people not getting? his friends are lyin, cheatin, stealin, extortin, and murdering good for nothin sun bitches, or in other words, niggers. of course he'd stick up for them

>that mission where you have to massage the black guys balls while he cums in a white woman
rockstar really changed

There is no such thing as "racism." Stop repeating leftist nonsense, there is a science about racial differences.

>There are differences between races and theyre observable and documented
Of course. They're just not what racists think they are. In fact, "race" isn't even really what racists think it is. Factually, it's not grounds for discrimination.

You're saying lying, cheating, stealing, extorting, and murdering are high-IQ?

Woke arthur posting > Dutchposting

im on your side

Americans always find a way to serve their need to worship niggers, even if it's through an "ironic" meme.

Yes because it requires thinking to execute those acts

Keep at it, it'll get funny the 10000th post

let me ask you
do you walk the same way through a white neighborhood as you would a black neighborhood?

>racist eugenicist = well spoken, well dressed gentlemen from the pearl of the south that is St. Denis
>progressive cowboy = lives like a gypsy in a filthy caravan, only steals and his women literally whore themselves out to country bumpkins for a buck
hmm

Yup.