Uhh Miyazaki kun we reused for the godskin apostles for a fifth time as a duo boss and need to have a boss at the end...

>uhh Miyazaki kun we reused for the godskin apostles for a fifth time as a duo boss and need to have a boss at the end of the area what should we do?
Hmm... What was that boss from the Bloodborne dlc that everyone liked? Ludwig the holy blade? Yeah let's just make a worse version of that.
>What should we name him Miyazaki kun?
Maliketh the black blade of course!
>Thank you sir you are a genius!

Attached: maliketh-the-black-blade-elden-ring.jpg (1920x1080, 433.66K)

it didnt happen like that

Yes it did It happened exactly like that

im not a furry but damn

what's it like being a complete shitter?

Filtered + it was kino

Attached: Guts Artwork.jpg (1489x2048, 418.06K)

>Criticize from's lack of creativity and repetitive boss designs
DUHHH YOU'RE BAD DOE

I thought this was one of the better bosses in the game personally, attacks were easy to read and the punish windows are comfortable even with heavier weapons.

you have to be 18 or older to post here

>muh Berserk!!! so badass!!
you weebs are insufferable

You have to beat Elden Ring to post in this thread

>>muh Berserk!!! so badass!!
Correct

Attached: Elden Ring Kino bosses.jpg (1152x2048, 356.49K)

>Pretending to be retarded
This thread is now a waifu thread for me it's Millicent

Attached: 1650650322062.png (853x723, 746.06K)

He should have had half the damage but double the health.
The first couple of times he just blew me up instantly but then I got a good run and it was over very quickly.

Op here the boss itself is ok. I'm just talking about how derivative and boring he feels. From have become quite formulaic in how they design their bosses. Theres so many mid health bar transformations in this game that you almost expect it to happen. Also we've had too many artorias clones.

>O, Death... become my Blade once more
Kinozaki did it again

Attached: Gael.jpg (1280x720, 134.86K)

>not being a teacher's pet

Attached: 465465465.jpg (2048x1809, 476.61K)

No one cares about your shit opinion, this is now a waifu thread

Attached: dd8528818e3f8957def9004021e93c7f.jpg (1212x1000, 398.44K)

> easy to read
> 1st stage keeps his arms close and has instant unavoidable swipes and multiple swappable distance attacks
> 2nd stage starts his attacks twirling in the air across the arena behind pillars

my sides

hyetta

No they weren't, delusional frumdrone shill. You liars are shitting up the board so fucking much god damn. No one likes your shit game

I guess I should only speak for myself, I found it easy to sight read and beat it on my 3rd attempt, for someone like you I could see how it may be too hard.

Did I stutter?

Attached: Elden Ring - Maliketh Parry.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

Attached: tiche_pats.jpg (1454x8198, 2.47M)

Maliketh is one of the few bosses where you can blindly roll spam to dodge everything which makes him pretty easy
he's not like every other faggot boss in the game that delays every 3rd attack to catch you at the end of a roll
I beat him on my 2nd try, maybe I just got lucky with the AI pattern in that attempt

Attached: millicent_2.jpg (1244x1862, 216.54K)

>easy to read
half his attack in first phase are impossible to read, in second phase if you're behind pillar he can anime-dash through it and kill you

>This death squad member would totally be a cute flustered kawaii anime girl!!!
God you faggots are insufferable