Since the story of Berserk is getting continued, what are the chances of getting a new Berserk game...

Since the story of Berserk is getting continued, what are the chances of getting a new Berserk game? And what are the chances of it being good?

Attached: 67567556544.png (922x923, 2.26M)

Considering that Berserk is Jojo tier now when it comes to popularity now among zoomers, I'd it has a pretty big chance, but to be good they need to make it like Ninja Gaiden 2
Also did the site fuck up for anyone else?

I really wanna see a proper action RPG, or ideally, a classic turn-based game like Yakuza 7. The fact that we've never had a proper game like that is a gross injustice

I don’t think there will be a new one. The musuo covered alot of the story and they won’t make a game of the recent chapters

pretty high, actually. Since they said they aren't adding any filler to the continuation and are going straight through the rest of the story, there are a lot of room for "what if?" scenarios that video games can cover

I can’t believe this game is rare now.

Sadly the only decent Beserk game in terms of atmosphere and difficulty.
Honestly they'd just need to do a remake/sequel with more mechanics and shit to do then it'd be a solid hack n slash'

Attached: 51685S5VGXL._SX385_.jpg (385x339, 27.95K)

Is this other guy who continues Berserk into moeshit too?

the go to studio that first comes to mind is FROMsoft but i think FROM could never create a proper Zerk game

>Berserk being finished
>One Piece is being finished
Waiting for the Vagabond announcement

People often say they'd like Fromsoft to make a Berserk game with all the Berserk references they put in there games. But honestly could they pull it off? Souls combat is lots of rolling and waiting for your turn to strike which doesn't match the way Guts fights in the manga.

Attached: fromsoft.png (793x178, 19.54K)

It's his best friend who locked himself in Miura's room during college to work on the Eclipse and supposedly they came up with pretty much the whole story of Berserk. Is he into idolmaster shit? Most definitely.

yeah, so tired of having constant releases of jojo games
can't spent a year without getting one or two jojo games

>berserk being finished without manuscript (still better than fanfiction)
>one piece being rushed
leave vagabond alone

Attached: 1377031584932.jpg (1280x800, 540.65K)

they would make a really cool world for it, but gameplay wise it wouldn't work

id rather we got a good anime adaptation of everything post golden age

just play Dark Souls like everyone else

nioh's gameplay would be more fitting

What's the worst that could happen?

Attached: images-2.jpg (558x415, 53.45K)

>Since the story of Berserk is getting continued
You all know deep down inside that Berserk ended. Just like no one treats Dragon Ball GT and Dragon Ball Super as 'canon continuations'

The ps2 game was great you faggot

>Is he into idolmaster shit? Most definitely.

Attached: spec_ops_the_line.jpg (854x480, 60.53K)

Well we could get an AoT-tier ending where the protagonist turns into a fucking moron that gets all his loved ones killed or a Gantz ending where it's a little bittersweet, but a happy ending all around

if its shit like dragonball gt i shall consider it non canon.
if its good like dragonball super i will consider it canon.

>berserk continues
>its awful
>From finally does their Berserk IP game
>"new" ending
>it becomes the canon ending for Berserk

Miyazaki has been poisoning Miura's ciggies for years, this was always the plan. High school death pacts are weird in Japan.

miura said the ending would bitter so..i expected it to be sad if this guy who will follow it knows it

It's the other way around user...

Just want something with the weight and power of the Dreamcast and ps2 games combat.

He said he knows the basic story up to the end. He just has to recall it from memory. Also said he wasn't going to try to fill in blanks. Might b cool.

Only sweaty incels read this so no chance.

>muh Type A/B
Casca is might as well be good as dead all the way back to the Eclipse in his hands.

>Since the story of Berserk is getting continued
is it? any more info on this?