*brutally moggs your favourite MMO*

>*brutally moggs your favourite MMO*

Attached: lost-ark-thumbnail.jpg (1000x494, 59.84K)

Interested in this now since Diablo: Immobile turned to shit.

but I don't have a favourite MMO

Any MMO that revolves around dailies and seasons is DoA sweetie, play a real game

>Biggest game on steam
>Dead
Only on Any Forums

Sorry you're right obviously I failed to get across my point. Any game with those features is DoA to people with taste, people who enjoy video games for the gameplay or people with any self worth and that's without even talking about the cash shop.

it surprises me how fucking awful lost ark was
fucking koreans

It is pathetically bad, but what surprises me even more is how many western gamers have convinced themselves it's worth playing.

Same. Feels really korean, however.

>>*brutally moggs your favourite MMO*
ffxiv?

I made a sexy assassin girl and fapped to her a lot

He said MMO.

So, is the loli class coming any time soon?

>Artist next year
I sleep

No and it's censored

it is super korean
awful as fuck story (imagine a weeb story full of weeb cliches, trying to be western) that locks content even if you smash the keyboard skipping everything
when you reach max level you realize all you do in this game are three things
1. one daily where you just kill a boss
2. there are like two dailies or something where you clear some waves of monsters that die in one attack, takes like 3-4 minutes, the other one is the same, waves in different rooms
3. grind items from those dailies to upgrade your gear to do the exact same thing over and over

Dropped

Half of the playerbase are bots though

I'll play it for an evening since its f2p, was thinking paladin - but coomers might think I'm a fag.

>I'll play it for an evening since its f2p
do it
I really liked it at first, seeing the cool skills and shit
when I realized how the game really was I wanted to uninstall it, but a friend wanted to go on
everytime we played it felt like a massive chore, a sleep inducing game
so try it and enjoy user

I can't even play it the queue is always 6000+ bots

League of legends has much better pvp camera control and better view without any of the bullshit.