Attached: file.png (473x471, 22.27K)

>pffft, nothin' special

bobba

me on the left

me watching

me as the duck

>try cybering in your private room
>banned within 60 seconds
>try cybering in one of those fucking weird unvisited hallway areas or other places
>banned within 5 minutes
>try cybering by whispering in a corner in one of the public rooms
>never banned ever at all once across two years
i never understood that
didn't this game get everyone perma muted for like 2 years because of the rampant paedophilia
also did anyone ever enter random players private rooms only to find them stuffed from end to fucking end with random furniture and shit, what was the deal with that anyway

i remember making a room called ''se% room'' when i was a kid, i had a couple of beds and couple of 2 chairs facing each other. the room was always packed, never got banned for it, weird kid i was.

Habbo was such a weird social experiment, literally the original Discord, filled with groomers and weirdos. I remember playing in some harry potter rp community and one of the head people there was some 35 year old gas station attendant - while the average player was like 16

i do love the old habbo graphics, had a really nice aesthetic to it, sometimes i reminisce about it.

Me and my friends would trap someone in a public area in the corner and just keep spamming *lick* and they couldn't leave. It was the funniest shit.

I remember meeting a 37 year old doctor who played Habbo during work because he didn't have anything like it when he was a kid. He said people would freak out and ghost him whenever he told them his real age but it didn't bother me that much. He never acted like a weird pedo but it's not like we talked much more than a few occasions

>got banned for cyber rape
>it was only a two week ban
pretty generous

Attached: 1424721543128.jpg (1691x1127, 555.15K)

i met this guy who called himself something like !john!doe!
he tried to cyber my girlfriend
so i made multiple accounts and pretended to be a girl on all of them and kept hooking up with him
he must have thought he was some alpha chad finding all these young girls to cyber with
all me, buddy
got you fucking good

I grew up on habbo once I outgrew club penguin

yes the original population of the meme shitholes Any Forums invaded are old enough to post now, i am 26
i made tons of friends through it, I was like 14ish i think at the time and the oldest dude I knew was a 21 year old and all he did was cry to teenage girls about his failing relationship
i need social mmo back, maplestory 2 scratched the itch but they shut it down. i dont really want to do the whole vrchat thing.

So that's how you became a tranny?

>Pick up cybering from Habbo
>Never banned for it, gives me most of my nuts
>Move on to Gaia
>Nut quality improves 1000%
>Tons of sluts
>Develop a newbie prostitution fetish
>Had a several week long stint with someone I never ever spoke to outside of finding them in towns, would lure them alone and they'd act like their sit button broke and then I'd get to violently rape them while they couldn't move
>Fucking this whore's mouth, knocking her up, threatening to slice her throat, the works
>Would cum from my very soul so hard it felt like my skin was on fire and my legs weren't working
>Always acted like nothing ever happened the next time we met up
>Slamming whores against the fountains, trees, everywhere I could
>Nut after nut after nut
I miss those days. I want to go back.

Attached: 1565001872923.png (340x418, 136.16K)

I had my first cyber sex on this game! I used to hook up with all these old creepy men

>cumming from pretending
the power of the mind is strong

Starting to notice a pattern here

>those few weeks I dressed as a girl and hung out in adoption rooms
>all those people I helped to cyber with
thanks for the memories OP

Attached: Dorito.jpg (462x462, 25.51K)

>Using shitty social mmos to cyber
You retards probably missed out on prime tumblr because you believed the reddit memes - the places was stuffed with slutty fujos begging to erp