Where my Garlic chads at?

Where my Garlic chads at?

Attached: based_weapon.png (240x240, 34.57K)

It's good for newbies.

Garlic is the bell curve meme personified
Total beginners like it because they can run headfirst into most shit earlygame and get a windfall of experience
More experienced players start skipping it because of the low damage and how badly it falls off lategame
Experts like it again because they incorporate it into either crowdcontrol builds or some gimmicky selfheal shit to mess around

For me it's Song of Mana

Those are some biggity balls.

Attached: Carrot.gif (540x304, 625.14K)

Cross is the best, sorry to say

why did you post a pic of your balls

Fire wand to Hellfire is best.

Just got it yesterday, it's pretty good.
Was this thing nerfed? I think it was better before.

This, it's great situationally and the knockback is very significant. It won't save you alone, but I usually like it if I have tons of cool down reduction.

But for me, it's gorgeous moon.

i fucking love garlic, the condiment not the item

I always banish it honestly

the magic ballsack of cleansing

>Best Girl Arca
>Bible
>Duplicator out the ass
>Run literally anything else because you quickly become unstoppable

>was this thing nerfed
Don't think so? It's better now anyway with the explosion and bounce arkanas.

Looks like a pic of someones nutsack.

>Experts like it again because they incorporate it into either crowdcontrol builds or some gimmicky selfheal shit to mess around
pls explain. i'm currently in the "i don't need garlic" phase.

Attached: the visit aunt10.png (1839x1055, 1.2M)

When going for a meatgrinder bible build (projectile speed and bibles turns you into a circular saw) soul eater is pretty much mandatory

it looks like a ballsack lol

If you build some heavy crowdcontrol shit like manajja, bibles, clock lancet and shit like that then Soul Eater will be your best friend because it improves the knockback on everything else.
Also, Soul Eater (the evolved garlic) gains permanent damage if it heals you so you could do weird shit like getting the arcana that damages stuff around you after you heal, evolved whips etc and just mess around

It's purely for meme builds, it's a shit item regardless. "crowd control" drivel sits on the notion that garlic makes things weaker to slow and freeze but anyone with their head on straight knows that slows don't kill things and if the map fills up enemies start pushing each other into you.

After garlic hits an enemy, it increases the knockback that's done to it, the low damage is in that case a good thing because the point is to push the enemies back to let your damaging weapons do the actual killing. Garlic + Water + Bible is the perfect knockback build.

Infinite Corridor is probably best going by the numbers.

Bruh that's just dumb jank. You deal less damage, barely kill anything and the permanent damage on garlic is a complete joke.

The damage on heal is weak as shit too and one of the worst arcanas.

What game is this? That woman is gorgeous.

>acktually im not a retard im just way too smart
No, you're not. "Experts" know there are plenty of better CC options and don't need to pick garlic.

Attached: 1645365711521.png (190x266, 4.74K)

I'm not saying a selfheal build is good, I'm saying you can do a gimmicky selfheal build to mess around with:

This. Garlic can be fun to mix things up from doing good builds but it's a dogshit item where the only valid use is "lets see how far I can go with this dogshit item"

That has nothing to do with being an "expert" though and a "bell curve meme" implies it's actually a good thing to use when you're an expert.

As usual some retard on Any Forums was just talking out of his ass using phrases he doesn't actually comprehend.

This. Only way garlic will become an actually useful weapon is if curse starts adding knockback resistance as well.