Am I doing something wrong? Progress feels slow as fuck?

Am I doing something wrong? Progress feels slow as fuck?

Attached: 1638558826122.png (1855x975, 2.08M)

>2022
>still playing cookie clicker
that being said whats a good clicker/idle game nowadays

You're playing a very shitty game that's all about diminishing returns.

Cookie Clicker is casual baby shit, play Kittens Game instead

You know, there are really few things online that make me mad, but zoomers calling this OBVIOUS ADVENTURE GAME a VN is one of them.

I played the shit out of realm grinder

Play the paperclip game instead, you'll get it finished within a day and it's pretty great and creative

Incremental games that have a fucking ending are the ones ones worth playing.

old school runescape. at least you can do something with all that progress in the form of pvp or even making real money.

That shit is the idle equivalent of a cinematic walking simulator, you're just following a script every step of the way.

What the fuck are you talking about?

>even making real money
How? RMT?
And don't you need to spend real money in the first place to even play the game properly?

You can easily earn 20 bucks per day.

yes, RMT. do it smart and you won't get banned. don't play the game just to make money though, that's retarded. it's only there as a bonus to the actual fun of playing runescape, if you want to make money off runescape your time is better invested in making bots.

Botting or legit boss runs?

>spend a sugar lump on the grimoire
>save game
>use " force the hand of fate "
>if you dont get the desired effect, reload game and cast a random cheap spell, or do nothing

>repeat progress until you get " click frenzy "
>wait until a normal golden cookie gives you a frenzy
>use Force The Hand of Fate
>spam click
thats early game cookie clicker 101 these days

ngu idle

I defiantly got the most mileage out of realm grinder, a lot of variety to get the game fresh. I am currently am playing NGU idle, a game with a lot of systems and things that scratch the completionist itch.

>savescumming
gross

Forgot to clarify
The effect from FTHOF is pre determined before you click it, so you can store anything you roll in it until whenever you want by utilizing saves.
This also means your spell may only backfire when you do it with cookies on your screen, though

evolveidle

>"it gets better after 6 years bro"

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1878x920, 617.61K)