Border Zone

Border Zone...
Home...
youtube.com/watch?v=DUXNorZWQiI

Attached: BorderZoneMap.png (1510x1080, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1607917594
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not the great desert

do you even aesthetic?

frankly every area in the game has its own aesthetic that you could make the best of
reminds me of how well-designed and interesting Morrowind's world was desu

I wish the world was just a little more 'alive' and reactive.
Random bands of starving nudists between tiny unsupported settlements just hits flat.

for me, it's Gut
the land of Real Men

Attached: Gut_1.jpg (1920x1080, 406.35K)

Yeah I'm thinking based.

one can hope Kenshi 2 will work on that front

Any mods that reduce the amount of enemies? I'd prefer smaller bands of more efficient enemies than huge bands of chaff I just one shot.

For me it's Shem, the aesthetic pool oasis landscape is very comfy.

there's this mod called look at the settings

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1607917594

>he doesn't use the mod that lets you reclaim and rebuild mourn, complete with actual living residents that collect and refine resources and then manufacture them into goods for you, and to sell, while also paying you rent
you're not even playing kenshi at this point

what mod is that?

they already said they're not going to even try to improve it that way because "its too hard", weird shitskin druggie dev

lame

swamp is kino

Shark and Mongrel are the comfiest cities in the game, there's something about a city filled with criminals where there are non-stop hijinks

Attached: 156.webm (310x552, 2.72M)

Has anyone else noticed that kenshi is actually kinda shit?

>tfw no bird friend who gifts you food and actually loves you because corvids are intelligent enough to process the emotion of love

Attached: 1650469943418.jpg (750x729, 26.92K)

The energy in Shark is so fucking funny I love spending downtime there.
>Walk into the bar and call some guy a cunt
>Get punched in the face and KOed
>Ninja and all his mates pull out their swords and start shit with the guy who punched me and his mates
>Absolute bloodbath with the barman getting in the mix and random patrons either joining in or just watching, one picks me up and puts me in bed what a bro
>Guards bust in and start clobbering everyone on the head before the fight spills out into the street, another faction ends up getting involved and attacking the guards, who man the defensive turrets around the bar and shoot at them
>All this chaos has drawn the guards away from their posts and now the blood spiders have broken into the center of the city
>I wake up and start looting bodies until sunrise when things finally calm down

eurojank tends to be sometimes shit and sometimes magical

wouldn't have it any other way

the sun sets red over the cannibal plains

Attached: ken4.jpg (1920x6480, 2.48M)

75% of the good things about Kenshi are the stories that you make up with your characters, imaginationlet are not allowed here.

Time to make me rich on Beak Thing Eggs, I hope there are none arou-

Interesting.

Random Enemy Numbers mod.

Based breast slide mod user. Your base looks comfy af

Attached: 1555070989950.jpg (469x409, 28.12K)

CANNIBAL PLAINS CHADS WW@

>Last game was cannibal hunter
>Two characters right off the bat.
Most fun I had all game.

The moment I became strong enough to fight these guys and learning the timing for dodging out of head slam range felt amazing

Timing the attack is insanely important, even if you have 90+ athletics characters.

I really wish the autist behind this used the popularity Kenshi got some years ago to actually "finish" it, the game is a little content away from being great.

I play with 5 attack slots mod, and ive never felt such raw power as when my guy could finally block 5 beak things at the same time

I wish this game were actually good. Interesting lore and characters but literally just nothing to do aside from wandering. And shit gameplay too.