This piece of shit is everything i hate about nu-TW

>Unplayable at the start
>Dynasty warriors generals
>Not only you have to play for a graphical feature(blood) you also need to wait half a year for it
>Shitty annoying UI
>god awful psysics
>heathbar and resist system instead of armor+hitpoint
>no properly functional formations(bretonnian knights have a few but they are just numbers buffs)
>criminally inaccurate representation of litrerally every weapon and fighting style
>weapons dont even touch the enemy soldiers(i'am not even asking for synched fights, but this series is 20 years old and it really cant make an axe touch an enemy model instead on air?)
>Cartooney artsyle to appeal to normalfags and zoomers despite warhammer being anything but colorful and cheerful(newfags fuck off, AoS isn't canon)
>200$ worth of DLC's coming
>no naval battles(despite gw having material to work with)
>optimization that is so bad that game will lag and load for 5 minutes 10 years from now.
>new fanbase with worst taste
imaginable(these retards think three kingdoms is the new shogun 2) and mental illness level of consumerism

Attached: fucking flop and dragon milkers.jpg (1200x1600, 285.47K)

first total war?

Napoleon(darthmod) but i consider Shogun 2(both vanilla and FotS) to be the best

For me it's the god awful optimization that gets me, I can't understand how asking for 60+fps 1440p is too much to ask without starting to turn down graphics options on a fucking 12900k + 2080. And even doing that doesn't guarantee high framerate.

>new siege mechanics
Oh wow cool! I'm in the minority that actually enoys them
>absolutely no fucking siege maps so they're almost all identical
this sucks-
>every settlement is now a siege even if its a recently captured tier one so like half of your battles are sieges
Fuck off

oh, about sideges, i forgoyt one other point
>Coward AI
This fucker will never leave his city unless he outnumbers you five to one, and even in that case he would prefer to run around in force martch and sack your shit

fucking endlessly chasing weak armies or gay whack a mole is horrible, its worse in 3 than 2 definitely

Learn to love and abuse ambush stance. It's just about the only way to get field battles in this game. The way it works is that if your army passes its ambush chance, the AI will treat it as if it doesn't exist when it makes its move. And if the AI thinks it can take an easy fight, it will ALWAYS take it no matter how obvious a trap it is. So just bring a second lord with no army around with your main army, and when you come within range of an enemy army stick the main one in ambush with the lone lord as bait and the AI will charge into it every time. It has the dual function of preventing the ridiculous forced march chases and preventing the AI from turtling in their capital forcing you to slog through an enormous siege.

Don't worry most those issues are with historical TW as well.

Free unit replenishment in friendly territory is a terrible mechanic that fucks with all the Total War Warhammer titles. Why can i not detach single units?
There is no reason to have implemented that shit. TWW feels like a mobile game compared to Rome or Medieval

>>new fanbase with worst taste
This is the worst part, nothing else would matter if this didn't apply because then their feet would be held to the fire. Instead they've found a money printer.

>Nu-tw
Let me guess, you started with rome 2 or shogun 2 you casual piece of filth

supply lines, deployment and lord's diffference in speed really makes it infufferable

I

i said "nu-tw" not "warhammer tw", everything starting rome2 was shit and got worse and worse with every game culminating in horrible shit like troy and warhammer 3

literally in the beggining of the thread i said that i started with modded napoleon
But shogun 2 is indeed the pinnacle of the TW series, too bad it was about japan and not victorian empires, battle mechanics were superb.
Are you a campaign fag? go play paradox

>Cartooney artsyle to appeal to normalfags and zoomers despite warhammer being anything but colorful and cheerful(newfags fuck off, AoS isn't canon)
Absolutely worst part of this post, imagine calling people newfags while saying this.

Attached: 1630206509268.jpg (499x455, 23.77K)

6th edition-8th edition is true warhammer FB, suck a skaven dick

Attached: yes-yes.jpg (1680x736, 497.36K)

>Learn to love and abuse ambush stance.
True and based, it's very handy for reducing the amount of AI armies around you.
>It's just about the only way to get field battles in this game.
What the fuck are you talking about? The only way the AI would always be running from you is if you greatly outnumbered them.

>mid 2000s is what we true oldfags like, unlike the newfags and their much earlier iterations
I bet you think Minecraft is a retro classic

1. fuck off you dirty scot
>Warhammer has no colour
>muh blanchitsu
pic rel from the fucking 80s

Attached: lel.jpg (640x394, 89.64K)

Even in 6th and 8th the table top was still colourful.