Everyone, EVERYONE, who likes darks souls II is retarded

ALL OF THEM

Attached: 1499300627015.jpg (235x215, 33.77K)

opbp

op, you just told me you liked ds2, like ten minutes ago

sorry you got filtered, OP

>disliking the best From Soft game makes you retarded

Attached: 1654551704546.jpg (776x645, 148.23K)

Git Gud, DaS2 is the best game in the series

wait, I agree with redditfrog for once?

being different isnt the same as being interesting
especially when youre being different purely for its own sake

Attached: 1637008371053.jpg (1200x1166, 368.59K)

there's literally no problem with dark souls 2 besides the adaptability stat

I liked Dark Souls II more than III, but definitely far less than I. Still probably the best one to play co-op.

have you played the game?
every environment is entirely empty, rooms are often just boxes
half the bosses are the same dude
the color pallet is a compromise between the color of shit, and the color of piss
hit detection is dogshit

literally the only thing it does better than ds1 is power stances, which i admit are a great addition

everything else is derivative, and done to a much lower degree of quality AT BEST

filtered casual

Sounds like a skill issue to me

Dark Souls 3 is the most pick up and play game in the series. It's linear, short, everything is overpowered so you can't really go wrong with a build, and the worst areas can be cleared in 10 minutes. The most mediocre bosses in the game at least don't feel like a chore to beat, while the best bosses are some of the best and most fun in the series.

If you don't like 2 you don't like souls games, simple as that.
It's ok to PREFER 1, but I can't take seriously anyone who says 2 is anything other than amazing

the base game may be, but the two DLC's are pure bullshit

Sums it up well enough
Did more runs with it than any other Souls game

>but the two DLC's are pure KINO
FTFY

Attached: DS3 Corvian Knight.png (865x773, 540.51K)

This shit is like Bioshock. When Bioshock 2 came out, literally and genuinely everyone complained about how it was shittier than the first one and a huge disappointment. Years later, Infinite came out and now a large chunk people contrarians have started claiming 2 is the best one. I don't know why it took until Elden Ring for these shitposters to start cropping up, but it's obnoxious.

didnt read

i never heard of anyone complaying about bioshock 2

DS1 is actually shorter than DS3, it just doesn't feel that much like that because of how much the game makes you walk from one place to another during the first half.

Imagine liking Dark Souls II LMAO.
t. Dark Souls II - Scholar of the First Sin chad

>every environment is entirely empty
Objectively false
>rooms are often just boxes
Some have shit geometry, this I agree
>half the bosses are the same dude
False. Or you mean we have a lot of dudes in armor and humanoids? Best types of bosses. Best boss in 1 is gwyn, dude in armor. Best bosses in BB, maria gehrman orphan, humanoids. Sekiro is fantastic because of human enemies
>the color pallet is a compromise between the color of shit, and the color of piss
False no matter how you look at it
>hit detection is dogshit
Worse than bb 3 dekiro and er, same shit as in 1, regardless of adp, just learn to play with less iframes
>iterally the only thing it does better than ds1 is power stances, which i admit are a great addition
And bonfire ascetics, and an actual new game plus, and fashion souls, and builds, and amount of secrets, and npcs, both friendly and invaders, and no iframes while opening doors and chests leading to a more tactical gameplay, and durability matters, and the dlcs mog everything
Also majula and bear seek seek lest

Attached: 1606561197336.jpg (4000x2700, 3.13M)