This fucker gets to play before anyone else

Max is a scrub but since he's getting flown out to LA to be the first """""""influencer"""""""" to touch SF6 he essentially gets to dictate the narrative on SF6 months before its out.

Knowing him he will probably say some vague bullshiy about gamespeed and needing air dashes or some other nonsense.

Why couldn't they have the JP players debut the game? Fuck even Punk, JWong, etc could run a better showcase.

Attached: MaximilianChristiansen.jpg (675x675, 48.07K)

I think he's alright

>Why couldn't they have the JP players debut the game? Fuck even Punk, JWong, etc could run a better showcase.
Literal who lmao

I’d rather have him advise than mentally challenged “focus groups”.

Punk can’t elaborate a critic, neither can JWong. They would just say “this game js OD”

It'll be a game where you press buttons to do damage to your opponent like every other cringe autist genre game

I don't like him either but a lot of casuals watch him who have never touched a fighting game in their lives.
People who play SF are going to buy it anyways, he is the best thing to draw in new players.

>get flown out to LA to play game
>sign NDA
>agreement also says you're not allowed to say anything bad about the game

lol

He's kinda famous.
So no shit they would fly him in to be one of the first to get hands on with it.
Same shit happened with MK11.

This guy is as two faced as your average journo
Its kinda ironic how people moved from the gaming press to streamers searching for more honest opinions and streamers got corrupted in record time

Your resentful tantrum reeks of the mindset of a c*mmunist.
>"why is THIS person different? Why does he get to enjoy something that I don't? Someone should make this right!"

100%

>Literally dedicate your life to fighting games, become the most recognizable face in the FGC
>Get rewarded for it
I don't even fucking like Max or his videos, but I don't see anybody else putting in the work or the production values besides maybe Desk on FG content, and Desk never shows his fucking face

He'll sellout. Like with FF7R.
Once he's tied to the marketing, he might as well be working for them. His opinion is now basically compromised.
That said, I was already sold on SF6.

Attached: 324sd.png (484x484, 187.9K)

Punk said the N-word, Jwong is basically retired and washed out. In the FGC clique no one is clean. At the end Max will just claim the game is the best fighting game ever made and hype it up like the second coming because that is what he does. Every fighting game he's paid to shill is of-course amazing and the best.

so you dont say anything, or you say very little and everybody reads between the lines

>Getting this upset because the biggest fighting game Youtube/streamer is being used as an advert
Retard. Majority of SFV players have no idea who any of those no name fags you listed are

You okay, dude?

>SFV players
Who gives a fuck about casuals?

Should have flown out DSP

Attached: 50F321C6-E9E3-46C5-B019-45F68EE3FB64.jpg (400x400, 23.68K)

Max is smarter than you.
Max is funnier than you.
Max is more famous than you.
Max gets more pussy than you.
Max makes more money in a week than you'll see in a lifetime.
And you wonder why devs want his opinion over some anonymous nobody loser?
If your opinion was worth anything you would have a twitch following of your own. Fact.

ninja daggers

>At the end Max will just claim the game is the best fighting game ever made and hype it up like the second coming because that is what he does
he doesnt like sfv or mk11. two of the biggest and most recent fighting games. hmmm, interesting.

Attached: notshoto.png (714x175, 25.97K)

>"don't worry everyone, I think remake can be great as long as they keep DoC out of it, haha!"
>watching intermission trailer
>DoC confirmed
>"wow... huh... wow... hmm... wow... well... uh... haha... that's interesting"
>months go by with no mention of remake
>dlc drops
>"dooooood get hyyyyyppppee dude look it's nero doooood"
I guess it took a little while for the cheque to clear

He can't say anything bad about the game for us, it doesn't mean he is obliged to suck the devs dicks. I trust him more than pros to change some things in the game.
The game has to capture casuals first and foremost.

He hyped the shit out of both those games and played them early on too.

>Punk said the N-word
So did Max

He is not even a tournament level player

CHINGER

>The game has to capture casuals first and foremost.
Please stop playing fighting games.

>Max is smarter than you.
nope
>Max is funnier than you.
yup
>Max is more famous than you.
yup
>Max gets more pussy than you.
yup
>Max makes more money in a week than you'll see in a lifetime.
yup
>And you wonder why devs want his opinion over some anonymous nobody loser?
no I want them to want the opinions of good players over this influencer scrub
>If your opinion was worth anything you would have a twitch following of your own. Fact.
akshually max shows that this is not the case

Attached: we do a little trolling.gif (498x379, 2.53M)

>Why couldn't they have the JP players debut the game? Fuck even Punk, JWong, etc could run a better showcase.
Because all those people combined are still smaller than Maximillian Dood.

Not a pissing contest, none of this shit was about fame I wanted. I would rather those involved in the actual scene and Japanese players have their 2 cents first. You can keep his cock in your mouth in the meantime lol, I won't take daddy away from you.

you neither, 99% of people who will play it too

>The game has to capture casuals first and foremost.
LOL
this is why i know sf6 will be shit and die faster than any other SF, one button executions, eveyrthing that made fighters fun and competitive is gonna be watered down

is there any chance at all that its possible you can be wrong about a game before its even released? is there something wrong with changing your opinion once you have a better understanding? hmmm interesting.

That’s who SF6 marketing is for, they want their sales day 1 now

>I would rather those involved in the actual scene and Japanese players have their 2 cents first.
why? they are bring

>Please stop playing fighting games.
the Devs say the same to you

It's called being cautiously optimistic. He's never shown restraint, even though modern video games are nothing short of constant disappointments. Why bother hyping anything? Just wait till it comes out and see if it's worth your time.

>not flying /ourguy/ out

Attached: ltg.jpg (500x500, 51.54K)

I trust him soley because he fucking hated SFV so I trust that he will tell them that it sucks if it's anything like V

The devs made me happy. SF6 has almost everything I want except "modern' controls.

I can't wait to have him modded in as a commentator.
THESE FUCKING SHOTO SCRUBS AREN'T EVEN GOOD WAKEUP FUCKING SWEEP

dont use them homie

>during one year to release Max would say how SF6 is the second coming of Jesus
>after release and once the marketing contract ends hell say the game is boring and full of faults
like clockwork

He's black (nigger)

The problem is Max is notorious for hyping up a game and then dropping it a month later. He's not a serious street fighter player.

the "FGC" makes me never wanna touch fighting games

Attached: unknown (1).png (1210x1335, 1.7M)

It worked so well when he pretended MvC:I was good

I remember him playing MK11 online matches and showing his frustration even at launch

No shit? My criticism is their existence.

>Peak street fighter 4
>Mike and gootecks adventures
>Featuring Maximiliandood
>Mike and goo doing their usual
>Stomping people and crackin jokes
>I swear they can play any character and do good at high points
>Max is there too
>Max literally has nothing to say
>Looks completely lost on all the lingo goo and ross are using
>Eventually its maxs turn
>He does the most basic bitch jab, jab, jab combos with ryu and basic tutorial combos
>Loses
>Still has 0 input on what theyre talking about
>Wonder why the fuck they invited this rando
>Years later max is somehow reigning king of fightin games on youtube and twitch
>He still doesnt know how to play any fighting games outside of casual play

Every other guest they had on that show had something to bring to the table whether it be a one trick like smugdabeast or classic jwong dumpstering people . With max, gootecks and ross literally had to hard carry this fucking hack through the show. Get this bitch ass the fuck out of here already

Attached: the-rise-and-fall-of-the-excellent-adventures-of-gootecks-mike-ross-thumbnail.png (1024x576, 666.42K)

Bro one of the absolute best players in the world isn’t a tournament player because the fgc is for Twitter trannies now

>Expecting a massive Capcom dicksucker to say anything bad about SF6

I mean 90% of the FGC are massive Capcom dicksuckers, but Max Dood is on an even higher-tier.

Still mad nobody has assaulted Max on stream yet
Total faggot, most hated e celeb by far

>infilitrate community
>some how become moderators and tournament operators
>ban anyone that doesn't agree with your shit opinions, even when it's not related to the game

where did it all go wrong?

The FGC after esports never recovered.
It's basically trash now.

The FGC was always filled with "banable" people.
FGC is multi ethnic and multi racial which always meant it was rowdy and full of shit talking

>month
He plays new games for maybe the opening weekend then goes back to playing the story mode of Third Strike for the umpteenth time.

That's good. But how many people bought the game because of his videos hyping it up?

Max is fine, him not being great at fighting games isn't really a big deal, he still understand how they work and clearly have experience with them; more importantly his takes are generally solid and he know how to articulate his thoughts.

Thats not Max case, he is at casual levels
Labbing combos doesnt mean shit if you dont know how to use them in a real match

>He's not a serious street fighter player.
yet he'd probably wipe the floor with you. me too. inb4 im warlord

He has spent years saying how much he hates V

not anymore, lmao, most exciting shit was when when two people who didn't like each other made it into top 8 and had to play each other and they'd go off on each other

those days are long gone because of the retarded rules they have to sign to enter the tournament

Can Max actually play any fighting game at even average level?

Yeah I've long ago decided to ignore his opinion and anyone who brings it up. I don't see that changing.

>FGC is multi ethnic and multi racial
Bruh it’s probably the least diverse genre
>normal Asians
>blackcels
>white trannies
Thats it, it’s a paltry amount of diversity

Max is alright, he's not annoying or anything like many streamers. I watched his RE4 randomizer run recently.

I don't give a shit about fighting games though.

I know nothing about the fighting games, but his Monster Hunter videos were so full of shit and wrong info that it was just hilarious.

lol, this combobreaker, during strive
nearly the entire crowd was just troons

Literally nothing in this post is true and I really hate you
He is dogshit at every single game he’s touched other than Marvel (because he learned combos in that game, not even neutral)

This nigger was the biggest critic against 5
He's a literal cuck but he's probably the biggest voice they need to change

>Ask a high level tournament player who spends 99% of their time just grinding in lab
"Oh dats OD, yeah it feels bad/good, no I do not know other words to elaborate on it I just play"
Cringey as it seems if you want the game to sell well you need someone who cares more about presentation than authenticity. Game sells well = more players which = more entrants to tournies, more money = better life for the high level tournament players.

Maybe if turd strike but that game is literal shit

LTG will record for the live commentary don't worry.

stop being mentally ill.

That's specifically not what he said.

>flown out to LA
Doesn't he just live in LA?
That's part of why he gets to go to events: he lives in the area they're being held

6 looks like its gonna be more of 5 but even worse

>brings communism out of nowhere
rent free

Yeah it may look like I’m exaggerating but the anime game scene nearly every white guy is trans. Combo breaker is Midwest too. West coast FGC events no joke look WORSE than AGDQ

The scene nowadays is like I said, some normal Asian dudes from other countries, fat black weebs and the white trannies they simp for.

Capcom you dope. Where do you think the majority of sales come from?

I love that the gender blobs and gays actually started to push out minorites out of one the most mult racial genre of games.
Nothing says diversity and inclusion more then silencing the people who made the scene

He only knows about old Capcom games, KI, Marvel and FF (7), that’s it

they dont exist to you if you ignore them homie. use the classic controls homie. who cares if someones little sister needs them to have some fun.

You are genuinely ant IQ if you think pro players don’t know how to articulate concepts that they themselves are coining and using.
If JWong describes something as OD, it’s because he’s using layman’s terms. Are you seriously thinking that Max can tell you more about a game than a Chanpion?
Talking properly is all he CAN do, he’s not good at any of these games. You’re a retard.

>where did it all go wrong?
the people that complaint are lazy. So everybody can beat them

I think his "professionalism" is what gave him the spot alongside his fame. Max doesn't jump on leaks when they come out and the recent SF6 leaks is one example of this.

Who else got on? I'm guessing Daigo gets to have a crack at it.

>doesnt mean shit if you dont know how to use them in a real match
Omg you have to wait for opponent to fuck up and punish him so freaking hardcore, on whole another level