OH NO NO NO NO

THEY'VE ALREADY POZZED DUKE NUKEM FOREVER 2001 BUILD
>Removal of black infected EDF soldiers because muh racism
>OOC character lines such as "Trans Rights!"
>Removal of certain one-liners because it's "problematic".
>Removal of piss button
>Gold deagle changed to black but that decision seems to be reversed
youtu.be/Pk49pfYc8ig

Last but not least:
DUKE IS NOW HITTING ON HIS CLOSE FRIEND AND FATHER FIGURE AKA GENERAL GRAVES
youtu.be/9Hh-1Jcfntk

Attached: Duchess Nukem (1).png (593x497, 839.14K)

/vr/ exists and is forking that shitty version just to remove that shit

>waaaah waaaah muh woke it’s woke

CRY SOME MORE!

Attached: 1652933497545.png (844x1022, 367.6K)

Attached: FUX0Ku6WUAA7k7W.jpg (340x272, 27.23K)

if you play duke nukem... you like men!

don't care trans rights also kill yourself chudceloid pissbaby freak

Attached: 1633649637769.png (500x386, 128.72K)

the best thing to happen to the right wing was when they convinced centrists they were left and that the real left was "too left", real lefties still hate corporations its the fucking neo libs that onions over gay mcdonalds and baby yoda after patting themselves on the back for allowing gay marriages to happen.

>The Sex Pistols grew old and out of touch
Please, if you're famous for being rebellious, just die or disappear before you turn 50. No one wants to see a cringy old man claiming to still be the same person we all knew.

Attached: sub.gif (315x200, 1.07M)

>waaaaah waaaaah its Any Forums's fault that everyone is repulsed by my rancid shit smelling crotch wound

What came to my shock is "DNF2001 Restoration team" was able to get Gianni who is best option after the Jon st. John.
Also I've gotten mad after hearing Duke saying "tell me what you are wearing" to General Graves. That dude supposed to be both his friend and father figure.

Attached: Graves and Gus.jpg (1275x1751, 533.43K)

>just die or disappear before you turn 50
The irony of this statement coming from a pathetic nobody who wastes the entirety of their pitiful, worthless existence, shit posting on Any Forums.

Gianni will take any work he can but that does not change I have no respect for him since he'll tkae outright shitty political opinions and just gladly say them to make some mentally unstable freak feel even a semblance of being anything but crazy

>YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, I HAVE TO INJECT SHITTY MODERN POLITICS IN THIS UNFINISHED ASSET-GALORE FROM TWENTY YEARS AGO TO OWN THE CHUDS!

I blame Gianni Matragrano for brewing such insufferable retards around Duke Nukem.

Niggas right doe

I don't care about trans vidya, just don't push that agenda to series that has nothing to do with it.

All leftoids are onions that love niggers and trannies

Any Forums is having a melty lmao

>we are socially accepted, chud
>that's why we have to censor countless of games that make fun of us deformed genetic dead end abominations

Attached: 1645207401338.jpg (1200x680, 338.83K)

It was funny at first but then he begun inkecting the nu agendas of his on the side.
Jon st. John is not different either I'm afraid, Republicans literally living rent-free in his head.

he's not though, he's mistook neo libs who were centrists who happened to be pulled over by a couple of lefty points such as marriage equality as "the left"
neo libs fucking love status quo and companies because they're the political grouping most concerned with nothing but money

Attached: gm1a55b.jpg (490x333, 53.93K)

hi yasha, kill yourself you fucking nigger.

A hypermasculine character like Duke saying shit like "Nice cock, bro" was pretty funny as first. But then he tried to turn him into some kind of trans rights icon, and I mean, it worked, but it's fucking annoying

you're a retard

>Any Forums is having a melty lmao
i didn't hate trannies before, but i do now

This.
Duke became kinda popular again, but at what cost?

>>Removal of black infected EDF soldiers because muh racism
That's pretty based, remove all niggers

Some of you faggots talk like we are all tapped into the latest stupid internet drama.

I played DOOK growing up and I loved him, played DNF gearbox did and hated the 2 weapon limit. That is the extent of my knowledge. What are you all talking about?

cope

Most of those Duke's impressions where attached to charities for "LGBT Youth" and other things related to trans help or something.

Dudes a hack, no doubt. He's fully aware of the power of brownie points on the internet.

I swear I tried to honestly tolerate these people but they're actually the worst of every group

yeah sure thing bud, you're a tool and a sucker

>left cant meme except when they can and are incredibly effective at it

Blood was better anyways

You will always have a Y chromosome and there is nothing you can do about it

tldr DNF2001 build leaked into Any Forums, it's mostly unfinished, people wanted to restore it to it's full glory and set up the discord, turns out discord is full of troons, furfags, and woke people, they begun pozzing up the build and removing the features that they seem as problematic, upon learning this /vr/ set up it's own restoration project.

meds

They are good at infiltrating I'll give ya that.

I'm glad i played all these games before the woke era.
Also, piracy, torrent, pirate bay, etc.

>you're a tool and a sucker
wtf are you 40 years old? my goodness a boomer tr00n

Yasha here, I just want you guys to cool it with the transphobia it's REALLy triggering my ptsd, okay!?

>troons, furfags and woke people have the talent to finish it
>NOOO NOO NOOO MAKE IT RACIST AND BASED
get talent then. Alt right cucks create nothing

plebbit

Um yikes misentered my tripcode hehe x3

>when they convinced centrists they were left
???

Male your own game and don't inject your pozz into other series.

Meant for

I'll create a hole in your brain

>no tripcode
retard

But rewriting other series makes you chuds mad! xD

you're balding

So why aren't you doing anything about it? You people go on and on about how much you hate capitalism, but the very second a company talks about how they hired a non-binary POC in a high ranking position, you defend it as if you were their personal army.

All your talk about "FUCK THE SYSTEM" mean jack shit if all it takes to neutralize your movement is to show a rainbow flag abomination beside a black person in a suit.

Attached: 1580811313358.jpg (1024x1024, 67.63K)