How come I have to do this every month now? Fucking hell. Just show me the video games

How come I have to do this every month now? Fucking hell. Just show me the video games.

Attached: based.png (415x486, 32.28K)

>wahhh
Grow up

ACK!

why cant you be gay in silence, why do i have to know your sexuality, i didnt ask for this, its not relevant to me, i dont want to know

Why don’t you bitch and whine about it.

tr00n spotted, opinion rejected

i like scat

You will put your penis inside of a man's asshole and you will eat the bugs.

another tr00n joins the thread, please don't kill yourself just yet

Change your bookmark to your following page. It's unacceptable that they purposely recommend things you don't care about.
Never watched any gay shit but just got an email from Hulu saying I might be interested in a bunch of shows about men being romantic and drag queens.
Not re-subbing once the gift card I got runs out.
I don't care if there's gay programming, I actually think it should exist, but don't automatically recommend it to me based on literally fucking nothing except what month it is.

Attached: 1654265605785.jpg (874x1024, 84.47K)

youre already a mouthbreather for watching someone else play games, who dodsent even know you

How'd you filter all the fag shit like that? I can't find the fucking option.

i'm gay

>LOOK AT ME I'M A HUGE RETARD
Yes you are. Shoo now.

Yet you posted the fucking thread anyway, informing everyone that you're a flaming faggot

You can see the video games even without removing that, you disingenuous fuck. Go cry about gay people on whatever discord server you slithered out of.

>Grow up
Just let people not enjoy things

Attached: Godless.jpg (1920x1080, 174.32K)

Because that is their entire existence. Their life revolves around what they want to have sex with, bigot!

Attached: 1621801908770[1].jpg (1280x541, 61.98K)

Why do people want to celebrate capital Sins?
>LOL CELEBRATE LYING
>LOL CELEBRATE STEALING
>LOL CELEBRATE GREED
Well, the devil does make the pots.

hey buddy it's time to switch to yandex
microsoft is spying on your searches

>dresses up and pretends to be a woman like some confused 4 year old roleplaying
>"Grow up" it replies to others

based, checked, and FPBP
cringe

t. Fash

Attached: 17433C74-9D43-42AF-AB57-37D23BD5DF01.jpg (994x1200, 438.05K)

>cringe
Grow up

another tr00n, i count 3 tr00ns, amazing i wonder how many there are

why are liberals so bad at defining fascism

a schizo autistic communist tr00n that's a very common sighting

And I wonder what the "official religion" (lol) of your shithole is. But we all know you're an angry obsessed brownie who would never be honest with himself or anyone else.

Completely sensical responses from a completely sane individuals.

Attached: lgbtq-mental-illness-substance-abuse-graphic.jpg (1280x548, 435.92K)

When's envy month coming up

At some point they always realize that they're writing about themselves and have to bend backwards three times to convince themselves that it ain't so.

>refusing to watch people play games means you are insane
What?

>grow up
>t. needy attention whore faggot

rent free

Thats Februrary.