This filtered me hard

This filtered me hard.
I was getting motion sickness playing it, although I don't usually get it in games that require you to navigate in three dimensional spaces, such as Ace Combat games for example.

Attached: 11307XB9qA7hZrZehGv5vODqCCV1Wm6W8SXOYkR3Z9zBCA-gHLMYHLkLyVWp_MS3xEzPrINnWUxxBm4Pir54751ifG0a7ARq.jpg (2048x2048, 629.21K)

That's cause you in space now with no point of reference nigga

Attached: 1525352376514.gif (520x360, 1.95M)

>motion sickness

Attached: 1634850123612.jpg (690x689, 153.7K)

Don't play Moena, that game requires you to navigate in a 4D space.

just pop some dramamine

I loved it for that, I could understand how not having a fixed point of orientation can bother some people but I found if you just stopped caring and think of up as whichever direction you're on then it never bothered me again.

Also I just finished playing Echoes of the Eye this weekend holy shit this was the coolest area in the game by far, I was in awe when I first dropped in to the stranger and saw it was a fully functioning rim world that self destructs like the rest of the galaxy, 10/10 level design

Attached: Outer-Wilds_20210929234100-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 79.7K)

>motion sickness
Did you play with 50 FOV and motion blur on? If not I don't see how feeling sick is possible in any game

90-100 I think.

I really like how the game looks aesthetically. I also appreciate devs not treating their playerbase as if they're a bunch of mongoloids. No handholding, just a good ol' adventure and figuring shit out on your own.

>saying this when they dumbed down multiple things with patches

Attached: 1338377533798.jpg (300x300, 8.4K)

I didn't get to play a lot of it but that's the impression I got from the first couple of hours.

This game made me buy elite dangerous and now I'm a space trucker listening to podcasts and the radio while I zoom through space.
Space games are mega based.

Played it during release, what changed?

That sounds cozy to be honest. Is it multiplayer?

Like what, desu I found echoes of the eye much harder than the base game, but I still managed to beat everything in both the base game and the DLC without looking anything up.

hardest parts for me in the DLC were how to get the bridge in the hidden settlement to appear I thought it was a candle puzzle at first with the portraits but while I was off doing something else I suddenly though, did I actually try walking over it because maybe it's just invisible like the other path there...

Also how to I got that to unlock the last chain on the vault you need to die but I couldn't work out how to do it, you can't drown or suffocate, in the end I found you could jump off the underwater vault room boost and hurt yourself on the fall so I made a detour to ember twin hurt myself on a cactus then unlocked the other two chains and jumped off to kill myself ironically after walking back to the vault room after meeting the prisoner I walker over the fire and took damage and realized how I was suppose to do it...

Yes but I don't fly in squads and just try to stay in my lane, just want to be a courrier. It's funny when something happens in the distance like a fight, makes you feel like in real life when you're in your car and you see drunk guys fighting in the street. Except that the drunk guys are doing evasive maneuver and firing lasers and missiles.

Im not OP but I understand how it happens I think, having experienced it in a variety of settings. Like when I first got VR and was doing smooth movement. I had to play with blink movement awhile before my brain adjusted to it. Going on a treadmill also messes with my vision and the second I get off I feel dizzy like the world is flying away from me. Or if I play a DDR type game where im watching the arrows scroll up at the top of the screen, when I look away, whatever I look at starts warping upwards like a mirage. And on very very rare occasions a game like dying light will give me vertigo and I feel like i might fall out of my chair because im high up on a bridge climbing or some shit in game.

Space doesnt do this for me though. I like the movement in outer wilds

tranime...

I FUCKING LOVE THIS GAME

That sucks it’s one of the best games I have ever played and you can’t play it blind ever again. Hopefully one day you will stop being a pussy bitch.

I take motion sickness pills half an hour before I play every time. It's my favorite game of all time and is completely worth the extra effort.

Lock on to shit when you're off planet, it helped me a lot

Gimme your best memes.

Attached: download.jpg (640x553, 35.84K)