It doesn't look like Final Fantasy. It doesn't play like Final Fantasy. It's not a JRPG. There's no party...

It doesn't look like Final Fantasy. It doesn't play like Final Fantasy. It's not a JRPG. There's no party. You can't cast magic. It's not turn-based or RTwP. There is no command menu. The setting isn't original. The environmental design is exactly like every other open world game. The plot elements are stale, boring and overdone. The characters are walking Hollywood tropes. Eikon fights are fan service for American Godzilla movies lovers.

#NotMyGame

Attached: desarrollo-final-fantasy-16-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 86.04K)

fftrash16 can't stop losing

Attached: IMG_20220607_102545.jpg (1080x1258, 389.69K)

why can't you afford meds

now this is a good question

Why can't you stop dilating furiously when someone criticizes this pile of shit? Do you feel an obligation to Square Enix to defend their garbage for free?

I'm gonna play Xenoblade 3, an actual JRPG that doesn't disrespect the series fans.

Based. Only plebbit subhumans disagree.

>tendie
Ah, this explains everything.

>omg finally sex gore swearing and no anime so I can brag to my normalfag friends about it yassss fuck everything about the series
>back to the roots :^)
Why are Yoshit-Piss trannies so disingenuous?

It looks like Ivalice kino, it plays like an action JRPG, you don't know if there's a party or not, you can cast magic, you don't know if there's a command menu or not for summon fights, you barely know anything about the setting, we've seen 2-3 environments, you don't know if it's open world or not, you don't know how the plot will turn out, you don't know the characters and how they'll evolve.

But keep seething, I'll buy 2 copies, and I'll enjoy myself, while you're whining on this board endlessly like a fucking faggot.

Nice to see you Barry. Yes, you were right with KH3 and FFVIIR, but you should stick to use some legitimate criticism with FFXVI. That way you won't look like the imbecile you are.
>Not a JRPG
Are you on drugs or something? Fucking Square Enix made this. How is this game not a JRPG?
>You cannot cast magic
Except you can. Watch the first trailer again and see it for yourself.
>The setting is not original
What are you talking about? Did they ask for a license to turn another person's work into a FF? What is the source then?
>Open world game
It isn't an open world game. It's more like FFXIII or FFVIIR.
>The characters are walking Hollywood tropes
Just like Frey from Uitgesproken, right?

NPCs are alerted and summoned to defend the product.

what am i reading lmao

I'm not defending it. I'm just saying Barry shouldn't make up shit in order to criticise FFXVI. He can legitimately bring up the
>no party members, which he already did
>subpar graphics
>limited use of the eikon summons
>blandest, most generic MC
>lackluster combat system
>broken promises by the producer
>autistic director
Verification not required.

A post by me in which I state obviously wrong claims by OP.
Again, verification not required.

>There's no party. You can't cast magic.
Source on these ridiculous claims.

This ff16 is already the worst FF ever made.

>the schizo is a tendie xenoshit defender
Kek

Yoshitpiss is killing FF with his western pandering and pozzed censored shit.

>You can't cast magic
What? You can argue about if it looks like Final Fantasy or not but that one's just a blatant lie.

Yoshi-P troons aka ff14 trannoids are a literal cult who suck the shit of everything Yoshi-P involved in, this is their latest damage control project. They literally have a discord that they notify each other in whenever they see someone bad mouthing YoshiP, ff14 or ff16, and almost at once you'll get a flood of replies either calling you
>tendie
>wowfag
>barry
>brian
>jimbo
>name associated with whatever other flavour of the month MMO is currently BTFOing ff14

Attached: YEAH.jpg (4032x3024, 1.79M)

there is no party they said the combat is clives combat
there is no mp and the "magic" is actually just DMC guns reskinned and now on a cooldown, and they're limited to only one per eikon and you only have 3 eikons at any given time, so literally not real magic

Is this the biggest PS5 exclusive? Sony really dropped the ball this gen.

>literally not real magic
Oh right, this is just fictional magic, not actual real magic.