What's the consensus on this one?

what's the consensus on this one?

Attached: wasteland3.jpg (1280x720, 47.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GrRxNPt_lfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's great.

Play underrail

Better than Wasteland 2

Good

its ok

>can't make robot reagan the leader
it's shit

Been waiting for them to finish nerfing builds into the ground and seeing if was still worth playing.

Much worse than wasteland 2 and atom rpg.

it's alright, couldn't be bothered completing it
that said why are machine gunners such dogshit? they don't come anywhere close to an assault rifle boy

>atom rpg
love this game like you wouldn't believe

I don't get why there's almost no music.

Have they destoyed the shotgun build?

woke trash.

it's the best crpg there is besides atom rpg

I finished W2 and thought it was a pretty good 7.5/10 game.
I dropped W3 in the 1st town, does it really get better?

Failed to pull me in. Mechanically its ok I guess. Dislike the le funny clown shit- I know its been in the series since start, but that doesnt make it any less bad.
Mostly it just failed to make me feel like I am running a para military organization and the companions might as well be randomly generated for all the character they possess.

You will only enjoy the game if your soul is spotless and clean as snow.

The gameplay is pretty good. I hoped Weird West would have used same style of gameplay, but it didn't and it was shit.
The story is fine, nothing great but nothing too offensive and you can side with the Patriarch and kill the retarded stronk womyn and get the best ending.
Balance is fucked, luck builds are OP and some weapons are a lot more garbage than others. If you play on harder difficulties the combat becomes a fest of trying to kill everything in one turn because the enemies WILL KILL at least one guy from you on their turn, even if they are decked in the best armor and mods possible. The health bloat is also ridiculous, which is why I recommend playing on normal.
Way too few companions, and the game is cut content galore. You can really see that they ran out of money halfway through when you get no more sidequests and all the main missions are corridor simulators. Haven't played the DLCs so I have no idea about those.
Really all I hope is that now that inXile is under M$ they get to try their hand at Fallout Tactics again, Wasteland really wants to be that.

Attached: 1636443058893.png (259x294, 12.07K)

Shit.
If youre accustomed to the xcom2 standard of turn based combat, this shit is nowhere near as good and its a chore to play.

Pretty alright, in coop at least.

Played it a long while ago but I tried doing a shotgun build like someone wrote online for one of my characters and it was trash because they nerfed the final shotgun.

wrong, only retards like 3 more than 2. It's a consolified, casualized, and sjw'd piece of shit compared to the second

I liked it a lot, but the game was to easy on normal, me and a friend played it co-op and he was the host but he was retarded and missed we could recruit more people so we played the entire game with two less squad members then we should have.
The only problem I had was it had dumb womyn characters like ranger death and that one daughter you were supposed to capture. I also hate any scene in an rpg where it has "cutscene" gameplay shit where you're just meant to watch something "heckin kinoooo!!!1" happen and you can't do anything but run or wait for it to end or lose, like the start of skyrim with the dragon, the boat fight at the end of chapter 1 of Divinity Original Sin 2, or where that daughter shows up just so she can swing her dick around showing off about how BIG and TOUGH she is and to tell you to fuck off and if you beat her to capture her like you're told to do the game just ends instantly.
Didn't play the dlc but I have hope of inxile doing better shit in the future.

Played this game with a friend. Afterwards I ended up getting the music stuck in my head so I started listening to the soundtrack. A few weeks ago I was at my friend's party and i saw on spotify that he was also listening a lot to the soundtrack. The music is great and I think all tactics games need to utilize music like this from now on

Attached: 543.gif (440x330, 508.94K)

Glad you had fun, user
youtube.com/watch?v=GrRxNPt_lfY