I'm literally so scared to try my first match ever I'm actually shaking wtf!?

I'm literally so scared to try my first match ever I'm actually shaking wtf!?

Attached: UAZguh7Hv4.jpg (1906x814, 222.46K)

just click play, get destroyed and uninstall. Only losers still play this game unironically. I tried to play 2v2 with my friend and it was literally people smurfing and one old faggot nonchalantly bragging about playing the game for 10 years while he tries his hardest and doesn't go easy on me. loser crowd.

You have to push through it. Eventually the shakes will disappear.
Skill issue.

>playing terran and not zerg
fag.

>loser crowd.
That's all pvp in 2022 summed up in 2 words.

It never went away for me
So i had to stop

At least it's not protoss.

isnt protoss meh in sc2? I thought SC2 was Terran > Protoss > Zerg

That’s any PvP game buckso, they’ve been shit since counter strike 1.5 and mw2 and everyone become an esport gaymer. If everyone’s doing something, it loses it’s appeal

>tried to just have fun in bot games about 2 years ago
>waited 10 minutes in both 2v2/3v3
>didn't feel like playing pvp because I figured I would get shit stomped.
how long are queue times now? I just want to mess around, and have fun against shitters of my level.

it's a dead genre, you're better off playing bots with coop

By the time you lost ~50 games, you will have a general idea about what you should be doing and the anxiousness will mostly go away.
Don't main terran if you value your sanity.

If you're below plat you don't even have to micro, just hit your timings and a move your blob across the map.

There are tons of noobs in low mmr. You'll be fine when your mmr settles. You can autoloss few games to tank your mmr if you're that scared.

Listen to the Mr snibbles ladder video

Do people still play this shit? It was fun posting in sc2g back in 2010/2011 but man did the game stagnate hard

Yep, got my ass kicked.

Attached: SC2_x64_Iu0fCbjmML.png (1387x892, 428.84K)

What was your unit composition?

I used to get this when I was really into dark souls 3 invasions. Whenever I started a session of invasions I would be shaky and anxious. It'd fade eventually but whenever I started again it would come back. It has to be autism, right?

AoE2 has a population

Check some basic build order to get a general idea what to do at the start. You had just 1 reaper until the 4 min mark.

i dont like AoE
pathfinding feels off and lack of unit variety is a bit boring

Protoss might be underpowered at the highest level of play, but it does fine otherwise and is pretty strong in general. The majority of people will lose to a protoss deathball or skytoss.

Try play a few more. If you get strung out, play 4v4 or something, it's much less stressful.