Have you ever had a problem with emulation?

Have you ever had a problem with emulation?

Attached: 9D80F5C2-A0AC-4053-A23D-221BD4B642A5.jpg (872x480, 49.32K)

nah

Tried metal Gear 2 on my phone PS2 emulation.
Got to the presentation withe the general walking the stage forever I waited 20 minutes he was still walking in circles nothing would work.

Yeah, I'm trying to emulate PS4 on my Switch and it won't work

I got really drunk and forgot how to convert ISO files recently. Also, I can't into Ryujinx.

Attached: Confessions.png (1228x1144, 66.76K)

At the very end of ocarina of time you are escaping ganon’s castle or something and some barred doors open if you do X. My emulator didn’t make them disappear.

POORLY CODED

Golden Sun not working properly on PSP.

BAZLOOPER

With PS2 and N64 emus waaaay back in the day.
That was just performance related though, they ran. Never really had any issues setting things up
Growing up with the PSP and following the homebrew / cfw scene probably helped a lot.

in all this time after 20 years ps2 emulation is still kinda piss poor but we can emulate xbox games at a playable frame rate with pretty much almost spot on n64 emulation

Back when I discovered emulation, N64 emulation was pretty bad and PS2 emulation was kind of still in it's infancy. I haven't haven't given them a try lately, but I plan to here in a week or so. I have a lot of PS2 and Wii games I want to emulate.

be sure to turn on vulkan and use native resolution don't even try to turn that shit up because it will lag and slow down like there's nothing left to live for

Yes, all the time, specially with Nintendo and Sony consoles after they started going 3D, fuck emulation.

Why would one play Super Mario on a Nintendo 64 emulator?

Thanks for the tip user. Someone user a few days ago told me that if I'm planning to do emulation that I should buy an nvidia card instead of amd, is there a reason for that? I know many years ago amd used to catch a lot of flak for how bad their drivers were, is that the problem still?

you tried the msx version?

>Have you ever had a problem with emulation?
Only when it didn't work.

I spent many thousands of hours emulating a bazillion of platforms so obviously, especially decades ago when i didn't understand anything about it and just used whatever was available.

>PS2 emulation was kind of still in it's infancy
Yeah, tough times

Attached: y3t3wlgm5by31.png (800x1830, 1.97M)

He said PS2 not PS1