Korean game

>Korean game
>Corporations are greedy and all-controlling while driving almost all technological progress and society is petty and pathetic and only cares about its appearance and whatever cool thing just came out

Why is this a thing? I can name like 5 different games with the same theme

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130.79K)

lgbt

>Korean game
>Is poorly translated and designed

>discovered the game because of a footjob picture
>it's pretty good
Anyone else?

>Samsung runs the country when they aren't letting feminist Megalia cultists play at leader
It's pretty on the nose in most games too

Attached: 1618831617667.png (555x572, 306.28K)

art imitates life, except there are no heroes.

Now go be a good waggie in the cagie

Such is the life in the City Korea.

because cyberpunk is ironically an easy to make template setting that attracts people with its flashy style.

Did you just called me stupid

"Did you just call me stupid," ESL-kun. Remember, we don't change the form of the verb when the auxiliary verb ("did") changes.

did you just call me stupid again

Did you know there's thousands of North Koreans trapped in South Korea who want to go back to North Korea?

"Brainwashed"

No... Maybe YOU'RE the brainwashed one

These people have never experienced capitalism before in their lives

They get to South Korea and realize EVERYTHING is about money.

In North Korea if you work you are guaranteed:

- A house
- Pussy (no feminist divorce incentives)
- Able to afford a family and incentivized to breed
- Free healthcare (surprisingly not bad, they can build nukes you know they're not retarded)
- Racially homogeneous ethnostate with no crime and strong family values and sense of community
- Access to the latest smuggled in anime and video games that run on Red Star OS

Also North Korea is the most sanctioned country on Earth. If you put European countries under the same sanctions they'd collapse in weeks.

North Korea has a far higher standard of living than most shithole capitalist African countries, but you don't hear propaganda about them because globalists can exploit them for cheap labor and exports.

Attached: dprk.png (640x1440, 792.65K)

They can fill their bodies with plastic to replicate beauty but they can't create a plastic soul.

>lobcorp/ruina

that game is definitely up there in this style

Because South Korea and Japan are the closest thing to a cyberpunk dystopia thanks to the deadly combination of collectivist society and capitalist economy. Japan doesn't make as much cyberpunk stuff because their brainwashing works better probably.

Attached: d00.jpg (600x600, 28.83K)

Attached: 1653039634107.gif (300x300, 1.93M)

chad lightning aryan of infinite damage vs virgin gook twink that goes fast

IM SO MAD I FORGOT TO POST ABOUT THE DLC ENEMIES
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

gook twink with action timers and life steal masteries FUCKS
literally

>Counterside
>Blue Archive
>Project Moon Games
>Troubleshooter
>Nikke
>Eternal Return

Attached: __bruno_buccellati_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_and_1_more_drawn_by_ranch_jjba__sample-b6a1eb6059b0e5bac010cd6cbc652b50.jpg (850x1089, 99.58K)

Nah foundn it myself, I like it.

>I can name like 5 different games with the same theme
Only 5? Don't you know every idea ever has been explored by now? Maybe you can muddle the plot and make it annoyingly complicated, but people attach to what they understand.
>"Corporations bad?" OK, I get it, on with the plot.