AMA

I switched from PC gaming to pic rel after 10 years.

AMA

Attached: 3.jpg (2000x2000, 181.79K)

I feel there is a console -> pc -> console cycle as we get older, we miss the simplicity of consoles as we have less free time.

How much time do you save not messing with settings I'm thinking of getting a console because my brain is broken and can't stop.

I did the same. great little console

My pc went apeshit once a month. about 6 hours of fixing shit every month. i game 2/3 hours a day.

with current gen consoles apart from that consoles are now insanely superior too

Not OP but same situation, it's great just launching a game and what you get is what you get. On PC you're never satisfied

What do you even play on it? Regret getting mine it just collects dusk. Everything is on PC and runs better there as long as you don't have an awful rig. Also have my pc connected to my tv so doesn't even have that advantage.

are you subscribed to goypass

I keep looking at the fps not even looking at the game I had to just cap it at 60 to stop

Downloaded Tunic just now

im a fortnite pro so i dont need to pay a single cent to play. BUT if i need goypass i will go to plati.ru and buy a year of it for about $20 or less (d ultimate goypass version too)

its not free piracy but im ok with paying little for piracy

I'm gonna ask the same thing as what do you play on a barren console.

Favorite Xbox/console exclusive vidya on your Xbox? Are you emulating via Retroarch in retail mode? If so, what are you playing? (If not it takes like 5 minutes to get it all set up tops, any PC should be fine for loading up a flash drive with games)

Not him but there's some stuff that never came to PC on the Xbox, enough to where I'm glad I have at least an Xbox One for them.

Which character was Sneed and which was Chuck?

I'm in the same console->pc->console boat after being a diehard PCfag for 15 years.

Since why did you become based?

there are 300+ games on gamepass

I mean... excluding Psychonauts 2 I don't really care for 98% of those games...

I feel that you are difficult to find a restaurant for as well

Not him but most are low res unenhanced xbone ports and shovelware indie. I have gamepass btw I'm not just saying that (I like the idea in general though)

Retards seethe at the idea of paying $20 a month for video games. I've played through so much kino in the last year through gamepass. Straight up I've had my Series S for just under 12 months and in that time I've played through and beaten
>Hades
>Prey
>Greedfall
>Dishonored
>Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
>AI: The Somnium Files
>Psychonauts
>The Forgotten City
>Twelve Minutes
>Nowhere Prophet
Not to mention played and enjoyed a bunch of others

Cannot play real zoo tycoon or any crpgs so it's shit

Yeah, and I only pay $10 a month for the basic tier (which gets you all the games you mentioned)