Killer Instinct 4

Basically confirmed to show up on Microsoft showcase
Very likely to be developed by Bamco
Are we hype?

Attached: d2d27e59abf9bf1b07f65db23d027b3a5d09e5b4.jpg (2531x3500, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Xbox/status/1533134076864958464
youtube.com/watch?v=ks4eZoG94Vs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crossing my fingers. Give Jago his green shit back, Bamco.

>Basically confirmed to show up on Microsoft showcase
What? Where? How?

Confirmed when? Don't you fucking do this to me OP. I just went to Combo Breaker to rep KI.

Attached: 1654426583529.webm (1920x1080, 782.12K)

twitter.com/Xbox/status/1533134076864958464

Oh so they will also reveal a new console?? fucking idiot.

nobody plays or cares about this series but Max and whoever he groomed into believing that KI was ever popular

KI has no devs and has some of the lamest character designs in the genre. If you want to throw giant budget and production values on a fighting game you better just make a new IP

>Are we hype?
Not with how faggoty Microsoft has become, no. Except the character designs to take a huge downgrade and the new character added being shit.

Okay SFbaby

*Expect.

>KI has no devs and has some of the lamest character designs in the genre
Lol, kys retard

nobody will play KI over sf6 lol

Will probably be f2p again.

>has no producer, designer, director or studio attached to it, only has MS as a right owner, meaning whoever they would hire to make a new game would likely have nothing to do with the series anyway
>90% of it's character designs are just bootleg Darkstalkers
>it's only interesting counter mechanic is much better done in DoA
just make a new fighting game IP MS

I know I will, SF5 was so trash I'm not touching any Capcom fighting game ever again

Bamco is the dev this time, Harada and Murray will be there

youtube.com/watch?v=ks4eZoG94Vs

> Are we hype?

Not until they go back to the style of 1 & 2. KI3 looks generic soulless trash like every other game in the last 10yrs.

If it's Namco and MS, I wonder if they're gonna make it play like Pokken, that style seems to pretty friendly to newcomers but still having plenty of meat on it's bones.
or it's gonna be like that weird Gundam EXVS game they tried to make years ago but never got past the beta tests

>lamest
That belongs to MK since X and every anime fighter besides first GG.

Based