Samsung Odyssey Neo G8 4K 240hz

Samsung finally releases a massive Gaming Monitor for PC, everything looks good until you see that the retards at Worst Korea decided to ruin the one thing that turns it into an expensive gimmick CURVED

Specs:
Screen Size: 32"
Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (UHD)
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Brightness (Typical): 350 cd/㎡ (Peak 2000 cd/㎡)
HDR: Quantum HDR 2000
Frame Rate: 240Hz
Variable Refresh Rate: FreeSync Premium Pro

videocardz.com/press-release/samsung-launches-odyssey-neo-g8-worlds-first-4k-240hz-gaming-monitor

Attached: Samsung Odyssey Neo G8.png (1150x984, 548.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_ff891BShBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/_ff891BShBA

Attached: Samsung Odyssey Neo G8.png (1117x569, 88.87K)

what's the point, even the most highend of gpu's dont consistently reach 144 fps at 4K

Getting ready for the new GPUs

>Quantum HDR 2000
the more meme terminology they had, the shitier the actual HDR is, so I guess this monitor's HDR capabilities are going to be really really bad

>big numbah gud
>it sayz it for gaymin
>me buy

>still looks blurry as shit when anything moves
Why are gamers so retarded?

4k is an absolute meme at 32 inches. t. owner of a 32-inch 4k monitor

don't buy Samsung Odyssey monitors, they are very badly and cheaply made
got the 144hz one, first one didn't even turn on and second one the screen started fucking peeling off after few months

>curved
DROPPED

>playing modern AAA trash
>playing at meme max settings
lmao
t. 4k144 owner running games at full res and fps with a 3070

How much buyer's remorse do you have?

>t. 4k144 owner running games at full res and fps with a 3070
which roguelikes are you playing? When I built my new computer, I kept playing doomrl

Why PC monitors always claim to have 1ms performance but they never ever do? They are always 6-10ms but never 1ms. Not even a single monitor is 1ms.

I like curved monitors
it's a gimmick for televisions, but I think it's great for large monitors given you tend to sit about an arms length away from them

I do not see anything wrong with curved monitors. That's the only use case a curved screen actually makes sense to me.

>32"
Literally worthless. Would you buy a 16" 1080p monitor? Of course not. So why would you buy a 4k one with the same retarded PPI?

It makes zero sense on screens this small. A 50" would be about the minimum I'd consider getting a curved monitor at.

superior anti-aliasing
I personally wouldn't, but it's not entirely worthless

>50 inch monitor
user I...

I don't want to pay more for:
- A curved screen.
- Refresh rates I won't reach in any game made in the past 5 years.
- 32 inch screen an arm's length away (I'm not blind).
- A resolution I won't be able to play at in most games even at low settings.
- All of the above on LCD technology.

Money is a thing for most people, and some of us aren't mindless consumer whores wanting to blow money on a screen they can't take advantage of unless they're playing Battlefield 3 on an RTX 3090. I hope all of the people who come up with (Or purchase) stupid products like this get shot.

The refresh is there for when you play lighter games and esports. Nobody expects to be playing recent aaa games at 4k ultra 240fps, that's absurd

>Not OLED
No thanks