My faith in Any Forums has been restored

My faith in Any Forums has been restored.

Attached: 1654590992504.png (1220x1790, 364.85K)

>List of games I didn't play but am mad about

>Morrowind
Agreed. I could only finish the game after I uninstalled it and installed Morroblivion instead. Bethesda really should have made that game in xengine instead of haphazardly making it in shitbryo like they originally intended to.
>Fallout New Vegas
>Fallout 2
But why are these on the list?

Cope chang.

Attached: 1654591223204.jpg (933x844, 97.1K)

genchinkbros... we lost...

The Witcher 3 is genuine trash and I'm still angry that Any Forums suckered me into buying this pile of shit.

I don't think I've ever seen someone on here say you should play the last of us games.

>no nintendie games
Imagine my surprise

How exactly were you tricked?

XIV chads can't stop winning.

>366 poor souls who didn't like Disco Elysium
Also who ever told anybody that The Outer Worlds was good? All I've heard is a pretty unanimous "it's alright".

Based
kek shut up retard

Nobody actually plays those. Saying that you play Nintendo games is a coded way to say you're grooming children.

>Any Forums tricked people into playing tlou2
lolwhat? Any Forums has done nothing but shit on it relentlessly since before it even came out.

DE is a shitty VN

popular=worst

>highest pick is 2%

Attached: 1630222104150.png (447x378, 14.55K)

This is retarded and it's obvious most people just voted for games they don't like. Nobody on Any Forums is going to trick you into playing The Last of Us, and especially not The Last of Us 2. Moviegames like that are shitposted about so often that speaking positively about them is often taken as bait. I believe people playing The Last of Us and not liking it, I believe people playing The Last of Us based on praise fromsome other sites, but I do not believe anybody was swayed to play it by the high praise it gets on Any Forums, because it doesn't get high praise on Any Forums. Dragon's Dogma I can believe because that's actually a gaem that ges aan inordinate amount of praise on Any Forums specifically, but a good chunk of that list are games that Any Forums either largely shits on or doesn't praise anymore than any other site.

>tricked
What does this even mean? You were tricked? Are you fucking stupid? There are so, so many ways to look up things about games. Gameplay videos, letsplays, streams, demos, reviews both professional and not, etc. etc. etc.

The people who voted in this are fucking stupid.

DE is a decent to good VN, it's just that most Any Forumsirgins expected a RPG.

Cope Todd

>dragon's dogma
yup