Capcom already making changes to the character models

>Capcom already making changes to the character models
Is this a step in the right direction?

Attached: 1647744246431.png (1396x1080, 1.45M)

Why is she balding?

It's called getting older user.

Why is my fictional character aging?

Im not going to lie here, chu lin looks fugly in SF6

She looks pretty good for someone in their 50s

why is this surprising?
from the initial teaser trailer to the full reveal trailer already showed changes to the characters.

Why did they go with that uncanny "realistic" artstyle instead of an anime stylized one? That shit looks like from Honey Select or something.

Looks to me like it's just different lighting/pose.

>he hasn’t seen real life Asian girls
Lol

user discovers lighting

This. Op's a faggot.

They've made some parts worse so no.

She's an old woman now. If you find her hot now, you're a weirdo.

left look better.

good job faggots now her fat thighs will be gone.......

Capcom only goes for the uncanny realism artstyle for every single game nowadays.
It works for Resident Evil but then they did the same thing for DMC5, which looks repulsive, but itsunoniggers still fapped to potatoface Lady and the disgusting dyke tattooed skank, so the artstyle is here to stay.

Makes no sense tho, it's a fictional game she can look how she wants to, also it's not like there aren't IRL women in their 50s that look extremely young for their age specially asian women

Dios mio, the RE engine curse.

Her mouth looks worse, the first one was unironically cuter despite the joker memes.

They need to fix her fucking forehead, looks like shit

Attached: rwfzgq1yof391.jpg (1200x900, 474.13K)

>fix her forehead
>just cover it up a bit more

Big foreheads are funny. Sorry anons. No one likes tiny forehead, peabrain cavewomen

and she also throws fireballs out of her hands. who the fuck cares how old she is, you retarded faggot? stop presenting this as an "argument"

Street Fighter 6 starring Ugg Li

>make the design soulless

Because capcom want to show the passage of time between games

got an audible kek from me

Attached: what.jpg (600x616, 389.67K)

Nice polygonal bracelet. Did they import it from phantasy star on dreamcast or something?

Street Fighter is inherently soulless, so it fits just fine.

they made her design too accurate to her race

Joking aside the new bracelets are the worst part of this new design, they just seem slapped on without much thought to how they work with the rest of the design, obviously they are a carryover from her traditional costume but I think they could make them look a lot better

it's not an age thing, they purposely went with a hair style that was a little offputtingly severe for whatever reason.

chinese women usually get bald

Calm down you fucken coomer it's just an aspect of a fictional character. Go back to jerking off to rule34 shit if you don't like the idea of a character looking older as time goes on. It's really not that hard