Genshin would've been a better and funner game if the combat was more like DMC

Genshin would've been a better and funner game if the combat was more like DMC

Attached: XkARmS2tNcet1hdNm_ZgNJw33NmIsqf-jacchla1-lI.png (906x1404, 776.77K)

I don't care, I just want to have sex with the girls

Genshin would be a good game if it let me sniff Mona’s ass

>"W-what?!"

Attached: __mona_megistus_genshin_impact_drawn_by_racchi__sample-9d6165910a55e08c73e447c22d98586b.jpg (850x1202, 210.9K)

*SNNNNIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

thank god it doesnt have shit combat like dmc
faggot OP

post more hu tao

I think it's odd how many people here talk about x franchise should have DMC gameplay yet there are barely any games currently that focus on combos and style

my wife hu tao

Attached: 5117bde8ee27357bb6298160a54a003993b15bc7.png (839x1171, 875.39K)

It would be a better game if it were an actual game not a gacha.

I don't get why everyone feels the need to compare every action game with dmc. Dmc should not be looked to as the basis for every action rpg since its combat was made in a very specific way, and the webms posted very though stylish, lack any meaningful depth to normal gameplay. There's Ys, tales of and kingdom hearts which in my opinion have far deeper combat and combos than dmc and more options to vary combat.

DMC3 stroke the perfect balance between style and substance. Even when playing for nothing but efficiency you still have a lot of meaningful options, and you still look cool while doing that. 4 and 5 got more stylish but the move balancing got worse, so they are less deep (4 especially).

Yes, after playing several DMC games (3, 4 and 5) it's hard to come back to the one button mashing with 4 hotkeys on cooldown braindead combat many games do these days that feel lazy, unresponsive and no challenge compared to DMC games.

It's because DMC is skill based while newer games like Genshin are level based. Action games of olde such as DMC and MGRR requires the player to stumble first, and then win through learning. Whereas RPG games like Genshin just require you to have a higher level

The reason why level based games is because they want to appeal to braindead casuals basically. Which makes up 90% of modern game playerbases

Attached: degenerate males.png (688x1040, 855.99K)

If you actually think that you should Honkai Impact 3rd's DMC ripoff mode instead. The DMC mode is even divorced from all the gacha shit.

Attached: 2054c6cd133a13d63a6a19d97733d720_541965981438356558.webm (450x246, 2.05M)

true

but level doesn't mean much in genshin at all
you have to know how to play to clear higher levels of abyss, for instance

I get what you mean but I don't think that logic follows through in this case, given that Genshin has a level cap and the hardest endgame content is at a fixed level so eventually your characters as powerful as they can be and you actually have to learn how to play the game.

You can make it easier by whaling of course, but it's not always as straightforward as just having a numerical advantage and nothing else. Things like actually knowing optimal attack rotations for specific characters and actually dodging either through dashing or i-frames to not get instakilled.

Like, it's not like Persona 5 or Nier Automata where getting your character to level 99 completely and irreversibly breaks the difficulty of the game all the way to endgame. To cut it a bit of slack, Genshin at least caps the power ceiling and the hardest content still requires a bit of effort.

I see. I never knew that since I just stopped playing the game during the first part

Genshin would be better if they added more girls like Hu Tao
enough with the fags and the hags

I'm sorry but is this like the same dude shilling dmc everyday?
Is there a new dmc coming out and this is your way of getting people to talk about it?