Interchange... home

Interchange... home...

Attached: escape-from-tarkov-interchange_jpg.jpg (2560x1440, 3.05M)

I see Customs in my nightmares

Attached: KZ Rat.png (1276x1344, 2.21M)

I hope you're ready to get that pocket watch soon again, user

I DONT WANNA GO BACK
IVE BEEN CLEAN FOR 5 MONTHS
IM NOT GOING BACK

Attached: 1653041705548.jpg (1241x1437, 110.81K)

What I gather about Tarkov is that it's played by kids who want to own guns but can't because their parents won't allow them, or because they can't afford the license in whatever European shithole they live in.

Attached: 20220527_161106_resized.jpg (2268x3024, 1.86M)

hope you're ready for me hiding with a benelli m3 opposite the machinery key jacket :^)

Attached: 1642516276325.png (1235x1180, 1.64M)

fuck this game brought me so much pain and misery

Attached: 1581029282935.jpg (828x779, 83.07K)

Interchange is the worst map.

you're 100% correct
t. ausfag dreaming of the day he can own a FAL, M14 and G3

Which is why I run Magnum buckshot double barrel ad infinitum until I win

Attached: Gnoblin.png (638x465, 189.77K)

it was good until they fucked lighting and loot
problem is I know they won't do a second rework until after streets releases minimum, and even then they're just as liable to fuck it up further

I can get exactly one (1) full-power semi-automatic rifle on the license that I have, and I'm holding out for a FAL.

godspeed user
I'll always be there

What the fuck happened with quickdropping backpacks n shit?
Remember people crying over something about not being able to quickdrop a backpack if it had non found inraid stuff, what was that all about?

basically if you take random shit you wouldn't take into raid normally outside of personal use, boosting players or rmt eg. extra docs cases, bitcoins, keycards etc. and attempt to drop them it'll delete them
extremely based change and the main faggots whinging are literal shitters who need cash injections from their friends who actually learned the game and cheaters who can't make money as easy

So by that logic you now cannot pass a spark plug to another player, correct?

so you be saying that punishing players with obtrusive shit is somehow good

yeah but they spawn literally everywhere tech loot is
>NOOOOOOO I CAN'T DROP 3 BITCOINS FOR MUH FRIEND IN RAID HE WAS A GOOD LITTLE BOY ANYWAY THAT DUMB BSG DOES NOTHING ABOUT CHEATERS
eat shit faggot

>eat shit
I'm not the one still playing tarky lmao

Hmmm, guess I will be coming back after all
Whens the wipe supposedly?

nobody knows but considering all the teases they've been doing and how long it's been it's a fair guess to assume it'll happen by the end of this month
my guess is if what they're showing at summer games fest isn't a repeat of the arena trailer it'll happen a few days after that
it literally gets better with every patch

More like the home for Infinite Losers like yourself!

>dubfag